First off we had never stayed here before but have been to Vegas many times.
We won't be staying here again...
The casino is very smokey compared to others,we only ate breakfast in the casino at Cafe and it wasn't great at all,very blah.
We were outraged by the resort fee,it included nothing we benefited from...no in room wifi, only first and second floors,we managed to pick it up by the elevators on the third floor,what hotel doesn't have wifi in rooms? Even the motel 6 down the road had it!
Also the pool was closed during this time,it was defiantly warm enough to go in too!
When we arrived for our 5 night stay there was 8 couples in our group,we had all booked king size rooms, 1 out of 4 rooms got a king bed,the rest if us had to change rooms the next day, they offered to send us a text when it was ready and we had to change rooms by 5pm, 2 couples got the text at 4,the other didn't get one at all but their room was ready,so we had to race back to the hotel and get that done.
One if the original rooms bathroom had a large black sticky streak across the floor,after housekeeping came for the day it was still there, when mentioned at the front desk they just stated that it was a good thing we were changing rooms.
Another couples safe in the room was locked so they had to get security to come up and unlock,they waited two days for this!
After hanging around the strip for most of the morning/early afternoon we returned back to the room around 3 for our pre dinner room party and our rooms weren't even done yet,one day our room didn't even get done,and no we didn't have the do not disturb sign up because there wasn't even one of those in the room!
The rooms were pretty basic,furniture was worn, they need to do an upgrade if they wanna keep up with the rest of Vegas.
The first few days we had Keurig coffee machines in our rooms,but no coffee or cups, two of the rooms didn't even have them,then one day they brought around all new coffee machines and took the keurig ones,though we found it easier to hit up one of the two Starbucks in the casino.
All in all we've decided not to stay at the Monte Carlo again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews