I had a partial strip view on the 30th floor of the Monte Carlo. The room was a basic 3.5 star room (IMO). We had a view of the pool and partial of the strip. It was nice to see the mountains in the backdrop. The beds are semi comfortable, the bathroom was clean. I really cant complain about the room. There is a small food court on location which was convenient at all times of the day. The casino was decent, small compared to others, but that was okay for me. The hotel has a shuttle to Aria and Bellagio, which was convenient. We realized we did not need the rental car we had. It's all about location, location, location with Monte Carlo. There is a Denny's, Ross, Marshalls, Salsa Cantina, M&M World RIGHT across the street. We also visited the Minus5 Ice bar at Monte Carlo, which was a "cool" experience. If you ever considered visting the Ice Hotel in Quebec, try the Ice Bar first. You may change your mind like me LOL. I would visit the Monte Carlo again and reccommend it to anyone traveling on a budget. Definitely worth the money and then some. Concierge was helpful, printed out my boarding passes for me. The resort fee of $25 a day was ridiculous, considering the pool was closed, only hard wired internet, and you get 2 bottles of water and 2 K-Cups a day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Splitty, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews