I've been to Vegas 30 times at least but this is my first time on this side of the Strip. Monte Carlo was perfect for a Thursday-Sunday trip. We explored casinos we hadn't been in forever. Being located right beside the Aria is amazing - didn't seem like too many knew of the MC-Aria-Bellagio tram but we used it. Easily within walking distance of the Miracle Mile shops as well. We had a view of the Strip which made it great.... and even travelling in November the hotel had one pool and the hot tub open, although they close early (4pm). Having a Food Court is wonderful for grabbing an inexpensive breakfast or lunch. Two things I'd point out - if you love taking a tub, this isn't the hotel for you. The bathtubs definitely need upgrading.... and wifi is only in the lobby and casino - though we found it on our 12th floor lobby near elevators. All in all, it was a great hotel..... and felt more like home after touring the extravagance of Wynn and Bellagio..... no complaints!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splitty, Vegas.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews