Three years and counting-this hotel NEVER disappoints. My sister and I stay at the Monte Carlo every year during our sister getaway. The room is not fancy or updated, however, it is clean, smoke free and comfortable. The hotel staff is very friendly and they always accommodate our early check-in which is appreciated. We always request a pool view and they never disappoint. This year, we requested a higher level floor and again-they delivered. The check-in staff is always friendly and efficient. The food court is very convenient and most of the restaurants are open late. Subway, McDonalds, Sbarro, Nathan's, and Rubio's were open almost, if not, 24 hours. This hotel also has two Starbucks which is convenient as it can get crazy in the morning! The pools are fabulous and one of the main reasons we stay here. The multiple pools help when it gets crowded in the afternoon. It is very clean and there are a TON of places to lay out. The casino isn't terribly large which is nice. Sometimes you don't want to have to walk a mile just to get in and out of the hotel or to the guest elevators. We love the location of the hotel and the dining options this hotel offers. We will definitely be returning in 2014 for another great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews