Park MGM Las Vegas
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
TrumpHotels.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$240
$129
$161
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
$148
$143
Vdara.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$56
$135
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$131
$113
Agoda.com
$20
17,347 results
All reviewsfood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floortrip to vegasmcbellagio
Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is one of my favorite Vegas hotels. The location in City Center is perfect. The rooms are a little dated for the price you pay but overall this place is great. I love the fact that there's a food court. The restaurants are great but sometimes you just want to grab a snack on the casino floor. Oh, did I mention the location...

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank SAiello
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Park MGM Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Hi SAiello!

Thank you for your comments. We are thrilled to hear that you find the location of the hotel convenient during your stay! It is also great to know that you enjoyed the different dining options at the hotel as well! Again, we appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

3rd time I have stayed here. Been to Vegas 3 times since my first visit for my 50th birthday in 2011. The casino is great...very clean. In the middle of the strip, great location if you are walking. Has a tram at the hotel going either way. Staff very friendly. Of the 4 pools, the wave and lazy river were my favorites. Love the lazy river....so much fun. Will stay there again!!

Room Tip: Pick a room with a view of the strip
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank hippychic2013

Hi hippychic2013!

Thank you for your review and welcome back! We are excited to see that you had a great experience during your recent stay! The Pools are very popular with our guests and we are thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy them. It is also great to know that you find the location convenient as well! Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

First time at Monte Carlos Hotel, check in was at 3 pm, so we had to wait till them. There's an extra fee for early check in. Once I check in I asked them for he fast check out, so they updated my info. Hotel in general is clean, luxury, and staff are friendly. They offer coffee and water in your room, they have a $20 resort fee. The gym is open from 6am-7pm, I had a good workout. The pool is a must go, too bad they also close he pool @ 7pm.would come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank rudy1717

Hi rudy1717!

Thank you for sharing your comments. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the different amenities of the hotel and found our staff friendly during your first stay with us! Again, we appreciate your review and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Monte Carlo Hotel in Vegas over this past Labor Day Weekend. It really needs some work. The rooms we had (higher and lower floors) were so disappointingly old and run down. I'm sure it was the original decor from when they opened and the wear and tear was obvious! Torn, (yes torn) lampshades and beat up furniture. Stains on the old carpets and even the comforters had tears in them! Also, bundles of wires everywhere! I've never seen that in a hotel room before. However, I do feel that the housekeeping was good, I saw doorknobs being wiped down, etc. That is a pet peeve of mine -- poor hotel housekeeping. Besides the rooms needing a complete overhall, there really isn't much of a hotel theme going on, either. Boring casino and nothing for kids. I think the saddest thing I saw was in the casino at night, every night, as I was passing through. They have one lone dancer up on a "table?" where people are playing slot machines. Again, no rhyme or reason to it, just one girl dancing and this was the only location in the casino where it was happening! It really seemed sad. The pool area was nice, though. They have a wave pool, lazy river, and lagoon pool. We rented some daybeds and had a really fun time there. I must say the entire hotel staff was great with every encounter, that is a plus. Too bad we found other hotels and casinos more appealing.

Room Tip: If you want to choose a good room, you'll need to stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Hello Carole K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We are happy to hear that you had a great experience with our staff during your stay. The Pools are very popular with our guests and we are glad that you were able to take advantage of them from your own daybed. We apologize that some areas of your stay fell short of your expectations. We value all of the comments we receive from our guests as it allows us to improve and provide the best possible experience. We welcome you to contact us at guestrelations@montecarlo.com if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Fantastic Hotel, Great Value, Excellent Location on the strip.
Satyed here for one week and can't praise enough, only one very small downside the rooms are a littled dated however very comfortable and clean. While not themed as the majority of hotels the Monte Carl's location and value for money make it more than worthwhile.

Room Tip: get a strip view room above the 16th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tony J

Hi Tony J!

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to see that you had a great overall experience during your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon!