My daughter and I went to LV 8/13-8/16 and stayed at the MC the first night on a MyVegas room comp. We arrived around 11 am and were checked in within a few minutes. The clerk waiting on us was very nice and accommodating. Because of the "comp", the resort fees were waived.
The hotel was very crowded with many children about. We witnessed many children sitting at slot machines near the Food Court. There appeared to be no supervision by the parents or by casino staff.
We had a room on the 22nd floor with a view of the pool area. The room was "ok". A floor lamp's shade was ripped and crooked. The back of the bathroom door was covered in fingerprints. The room looked like it hadn't been really cleaned in some time. The hairdryer didn't work. The pillows were like sacks of cement and the bed was just as bad.
Overall I rated the hotel a 3. Our room definitely needed some cleaning and an upgrade. Don't know if some rooms have been refurbished or not; ours certainly hadn't been. Probably wouldn't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews