My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Monte Carlo. The food court came in handy and we loved the buffet. The check in and check out was effortless and the staff was very friendly. We were not bothered by the construction at all. I like the location of the hotel on the strip especially with a CVS next door and a Walgreens across the street. We only spent one day at the pool and here was the only time I was a little disappointed. The pool is shaded by the hotel so you get very little sun. It was nice to sit and read my book and not be baked alive by the 105 degrees outside. But, I expected the pool to be like bath water which is what I like. We both found the pool to be a litte cold and with all the huge buildings going up around the pool area, it was pretty windy. It was still a nice afternoon but if you are going strictly to relax at the pool, I might choose another hotel. But, if you are looking for a nice hotel with a great price, location, food, and customer service, you'll love the Monte Carlo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Vegas.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews