Stayed at the Monte Carlo July 6-8 and absolutley loved it. We had an early morning flight and was not surprised that our room wasn't ready, but our front desk clerk gave us the option to receive a text message when our room was ready, so it gave us time to explore the hotel and get some breakfast. Our room was ready within 2 hours of arrival. Room was on the 29th floor with a view of New York, New York, and was very spacious, beds were very comfortable, bathroom was spacious and shower had good water pressure. Only complaint was that there weren't enough outlets, not even by the bed, so charging electronic devices and plugging in curling irons, hair dryers etc...was a bit difficult. I had to unplug the coffee maker and desk lamp! Pool was busy with families but we were still able to find 2 lounge chairs and spots in the pool to relax in. Loved the fact that the food court has well known fast food chains (McDonalds, Subway, Sbarro, Rubios), so you know what you are getting. Excellent central location, taking the tram to City Center was a breeze and there was never a line for taxis. Overall very good experience and will be staying here again on my next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary décor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. From an American pub with an unmatched beer selection and Michelin-starred French cuisine to outdoor, Strip-side dining venues, the restaurant collection serves up award-winning tastes and flavors. If dreams of wave pools and lazy rivers, crisp cocktails and private cabanas sound enticing, the pool at Monte Carlo is where to find a tropical retreat. The all-new, open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the all-new Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. With the announcement of the new 5,000 seat Park Theater opening Winter 2016, Monte Carlo will transform into a dynamic and vibrant property offering world-class experiences not found anywhere else on The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Odigeo, Otel, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews