A lot of the reviews says to slip a $20 between your passport and this will guarantee an instant upgrade. Well to be honest it offends them and they are not allowed to accept. Be honest and ask flat out can we get upgraded, If there is availabilty they will do it for you. We really wanted a Spa Suite but it was fully booked, we were there for our anniversary, they upgraded us to a higher room facing the strip. The room was excellent we got a king bed, and it was non smoking, Lots of reviews complain about torn wallpaper, worn out furniture, what do you expect they get hundreds of thousands of guests coming and going every few days. Of course there is going to be dings and dents but generally things are clean and kept up. If there was any issues they were right on it. This hotel is easy to navigate around, it has a built in food court for those who want a quick bite, The casino is well ventilated, and the pool area has a hot tub, and a long cool pool area, a lazy river, and a volleyball court. It is convenient to get around to other places, its handy as across the street is a Ross Dept store with very reasonable priced clothing and shoes, there is a bus stop serviced by the Deuce. CVS pharmacy is next door if items are needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews