Our King room at the Monte Carlo was large, very clean, comfortable with sitting area.We were suprised it was qutie also. We faced the strip which was nice but you overlook the casino roof. Check in took a while, the hotel was packed but the staff was very friendly. Our room was not ready when we arrived at 10:00 am. They gave us room keys and said they would call us when it was ready. About a half hour later we received a call on my cell phone that the room was ready. The strip is a short walk through the casino. You are right in the middle of the strip. The hotels location is great. We took a cab to the Mirage the cost was $8. Husband had a massage and I had a facial. Facial was ok, the woman kept upselling me with products and/or services during the facial. Very uncomfortable and not relaxing. The pool and showers at the spa are are extra too. Next time we will skip the spa. Overall, the hotel is nice, rooms are clean, quiet. Casino is a bit old but we would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews