We made a reservation for 4 nights and reserved a king bed in our room. Upon arrival we were tired and ready for our room at 5 pm. We were told that all that was available was a room with 2 beds not the king we reserved. The front desk agent had a take it or leave it attitude. We checked in and stayed the first night in the room with 2 beds. The next morning we went back to the front desk and asked for a room with the king bed which now was miraculously available at 7 am! We moved our suitcases ourselves and the agent did not ask to assist us. I asked what they were going to do for us for our inconvenience and the surly woman said they don't have to do anything. She said their policy is that we had a room reserved and they do not guarantee what type of room it is! Upon checkout once again I asked the a different front desk agent if they would do anything for us for our inconvenience and she had the same bad attitude and repeated their policy. We both told her that we were not happy and did not care for their policy. We have stayed at several hotels on the Las Vegas strip over the years and you can be sure that our next stay will not be at the Monte Carlo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews