The hotel really needs a face lift. In the one-bedroom "suite" I booked, the furniture was beaten up and was "repaired" using marking pens. The Internet cable was broken and despite three calls was not repaired -- I had to get under the desk and move furniture around to try to get it to work, and it never did. You pay $20 a day as a "resort fee" for this non-functioning service. The comforter on the main bed is super thin -- you'll need to request about four blankets. They will bring you a cot for extra guests in the suite, which does NOT have a pull-out sofa, but charge an extra $30 a night -- so, on top of the resort fee, that's $50 a night on top of the quoted rate! The in-room coffee cups are styrofoam. The suite had a kitchenette, but absolutely no equipment -- no dishes, cups, etc., and no microwave!
If you try to complain to someone, you'll find that no one cares or is even concerned about TRYING to help.
The resort itself is pretty lacking, as well ... and worse, they are charging full Strip prices. If you're going to Vegas and want to stay on the Strip, be advised not to consider the Monte Carlo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Vegas.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews