Very dated room, asked for strip facing room and he said yes but we faced the back of the hotel. NO BLOW DRYERS, shower leaked into hallway, bring your own toilet paper its like sandpaper, pop machine on floor was broken the whole time, pool doesnt open till 10 am and closes at 5pm I was disappointed because I swim for exercise and like to swim early in the morning or before bed, they lock it like a fortress. Service in the casino is very poor unless you are in the lounge and pay $4.00 for soda water and $7.00 for a cocktail. Diablos food was awesome, buffet was good but very over priced, the cafe food was poor my friend didnt even eat her alfredo fettucini. The resort fee is totally ridiculous and for this reason alone I wont be staying here again. Sorry Monte Carlo but you need interior work done before you charge resort fees like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary décor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. From an American pub with an unmatched beer selection and Michelin-starred French cuisine to outdoor, Strip-side dining venues, the restaurant collection serves up award-winning tastes and flavors. If dreams of wave pools and lazy rivers, crisp cocktails and private cabanas sound enticing, the pool at Monte Carlo is where to find a tropical retreat. The all-new, open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the all-new Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. With the announcement of the new 5,000 seat Park Theater opening Winter 2016, Monte Carlo will transform into a dynamic and vibrant property offering world-class experiences not found anywhere else on The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MGM Domestic, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews