Stayed in this hotel last year and we had a good experience. We thought the bathroom was a little outdated, but the location and price quality was good. Therefore booked again and stayed at the MC last week for 5 nights. However, our stay was very disappointed. The room really needs an update. Stains on the carpet, on the wall, damaged furniture, wallpaper coming of the wall. But what was even more disappointing was the housekeeping. It seems that housekeeping is suffering from Alzheimer. At arrival the room was ok, after the first night we did not receive a plastic bag for the ice bucket, after night 2 we did not receive the plastic bag and coffee pads, after night 3 we did not receive the plastic bag, coffee pads, water bottles and not enough towels. After night 4 (one night before leaving) we did not receive the plastic bag and not enough towels. We did receive a letter from the manager saying according to their information we were checking out on that day and we were allowed to use the late check-out service. We still had one night to go! MC really knows how to make you feel welcome! We could have been loyal customers. But after this experience we will take another hotel the next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews