The Monte Carlo is an okay hotel with pretty much standard rooms and some amenities. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. Service was excellent everywhere we went in the hotel and the staff is very helpful, except for some security people who were on their way to some emergency and pretty rude about it. I didn't hear much noise in the room though my wife complained that a bunch of drunks in the hallway kept her up at 3:00 a.m. The plumbing in the bathroom is pretty dated and I couldn't adjust the height of the removable shower head because the handle for that was missing. The restaurants are open to the Casino and this makes trying to have dinner a bit unpleasant. In none of the restaurants we tried could we get away from the noise of the Casino floor. The restaurants really need to find a way for people to have their meals in peace and quiet. The food in the three places we tried, the Brand, the Cafe, and D.Vino, was very good. In the Brand I mentioned to the waiter that my steak was too salty but that I'd eat it as is. He insisted on taking it back and he brought out an unsalted steak that was delicious, though it took a while to get it. Prices in some of the restaurants, including the Brand can be pretty sky high. Also, everything is a la carte. You have to pay separately for your veggies, including $9 for a baked potato! The location is pretty good and close to a number of the newer hotels. The $20/day "resort fee" is not justified. It's just an extra payment over the price you think you are paying for your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Vegas.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews