We stayed on the 21st floor. I asked to be upgraded when we checked . That was done I liked that.
The room was very clean. The cleaning staff does a really good job and they are very friendly when you see them in the hallways.
I enjoyed the poker room. The staff in there is very nice.
The girls who take your drink orders are all very nice and friendly. Once u order you do not have to wait very long for you drink to arrive. I liked that.
The casnio it self was nice and big with lots of slots and lots of table games to choose from. People can smoke in there and as long as someone was not right beside you. It would probably would not bother you that much. ( this is not the case for every casnio, we went to the Rio and with in half an hour our eyes were bothering us)
The pool was very nice. The weather for us was great around 95. The wave pool, the lazy river, the regular pool, all very nice. You can not bring in any outside drinks including water. I don't know how much a beer is ,but the frozen drinks are $25 for not very much.
I did not feel like a VIP when we started to learn more about M Life. We are not high rollers by any means, but we did play the slots, I played a lot poker and the tables games. We lost about $1000 dollars in the Monty Carlo Casnio and when we checked out we had $ 5.18 in express comps ( are u flipping kidding me, what a joke it was to here that)
As I learned they do not track you unless, you play min $0.25 on slots for a certain about of time and min $15 on table games /per bet of course. We loose $ 1000 and get $ 5.18 in comps. What a joke. We stayed at the Gold Coast the last time we were in vegas and I pretty much had every meal comped. That felt like an even trade for my money. I am getting mad just thing about it.
I had high hopes for M Life and getting comped because not to many people leave Vegas with any money left and also the way I remember being comped at the Gold Coast. I did not feel this way with M Life. I think they have forgotten who keeps a casnio going, it is us the liitle peolpe who come for the weekend and drop $1000. This what I could afford to loose and that is fine that I lost that, just do not get me all excited about being a VIP and let me think I am going to get all these comps or possibly get with this card only to find out because I did not play long enough at one table or slot machine and that I split up my time playing over my whole and not in one 4 hour session. The M Life card is advertisted that we are all VIP's this not the case , it only really benefits the people who play for much higher stakes.
M Life is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Vegas.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews