Park MGM Las Vegas
$116
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
TrumpHotels.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
$179
Bellagio.com
$145
$135
Agoda.com
$19
17,365 results
All reviewsfood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floortrip to vegasmcbellagio
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Monte Carlo rooms very nice and big- clean- staff was great, especially the valet staff. They do an excellent and fast job. Rented a car cheap to get around. But we fell in love with the downtown area- it was busy and fun. The Carlo's casino was dead by comparison. The nitelife downtown cannot be beat. On the strip, it's just a bunch of younguns strolling around trying to avoid the weirdos, the hustlers, the sex sellers. Prices high for everything. The downtown area was somewhat older and definitely more mature, not nearly as seedy. Prices were much better. $16 lunch vs the $48 lunch on the strip. Checkout the Golden Nugget, we will stay there next time we go, and we will take our teenage kids. Gamble there and at the Golden Gate and the Fremont and Binions.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cyclonefamily5
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Just got back from a weekend in Las Vegas. I searched around to find a suite with a nice jacuzzi tub and found the spa suites at Monte Carlo. When we arrived, I was a bit overwhelmed at the odour of the deodorant spray they spray in the casino level and lobby of the hotel. For someone who is sensitive to odours, it is overwhelming... but luckily didn't permeate into the rooms.

Our room was on the 24th floor, and at first I was worried that it was near the elevator, but it ended up being very quiet. Only noise I could hear was our neighbours. Their TV and talking in the morning. But that was minimal.

The room was huge, a bit dated, the carpet was a bit stained but the bed was VERY comfortable , unusual for a hotel. I'd say their bed was as nice as the Westin beds. I love it when hotels don't use comforters/bed covers but rather cover the duvet with a clean bedsheet. At least you can sit on the bed and not worry. A part from the stained carpet the room was very clean. It was nice to have a couch, and a bar with a fridge in the room and the spaciousness of it was really nice.

It was great to relax in the huge hottub bath which was in the middle of the suite and looked outside over the pool.

The shower also had a steam shower in it, which was really nice.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Booked this hotel online at expedia. Got it for a great price considering we went right before Thanksgiving. Booked a suite to just get some more space. Room size was nice, bathroom was nice, but view of parking lot not so nice. Also, they don't have bottom sheets on the bed, only a flat that doesn't stay put at all and doesn't seem to fit the bed! They did accommodate our son with a fold-away bed, but the sheets smelled. Overall, the hotel feels rundown and in need of sprucing up. We didn't gamble there so no opinion. We did eat at the mexican restaurant up front and it was not good at all; food cold, service crappy, etc. do not suggest going there!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank hawkeyegirl2002
Reviewed March 15, 2011

After two back breaking nights on the hard beds at the Flamingo, I was actually grateful for their having messed up my reservations causing me to need to look elsewhere for a final night in Vegas.

Calling through my mLife promotions for the best rate, I landed at the Monte Carlo and got a great room for $39/night. (Plus their $15 resort fee, but I'd been paying that much for internet each day at the Flamingo.. soooo.. it kind of evened out.)

Check-in was a breeze, although I could see it being a totally different experience if it were crowded. There were no formal lines or queue. You just sort of found your way to a desk agent and were helped. Mine was extra friendly and fast (what is it about Vegas hotels and airport gate agents that require 15 minutes of typing to process anything?!) I was given a room on the 19th floor on the east spoke (MC is in the traditional 3-spoke ground plan that Mirage and TI are also in.) I had an awesome view of the mountains and the backsides of NYNY, Excalibur, Luxor and Mandalay Bay.

Now, it may have been in comparison to the torture device that I'd spent the last two nights in, but the bed here was so much nicer! Nicer linens and a big comforter!

Room was spot on in size (though, no huge.) I imagine if it had been a 2 queen room it might have felt cramped.

The bathroom was spacious and didn't feel like I was crammed into it. My only complaint was the shower. Several other people have noted this and I have to agree --- the water pressure on the shower feels like you're getting sandblasted! OUCH!

I enjoy the Monte Carlo's gaming floor and have always done well. Their choice of dining options is enough to satisfy most appetites, but if you can't find what you're looking for here, the MC is connected via free tram to Aria/CityCenter/Bellagio/Cosmo, and NYNY is a 3 minute walk.

All-in-all, a great hotel with a just-short-of-awesome location.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank BVGinPSC
Reviewed March 15, 2011

My husband and I have been to Vegas several times and never had a bad experience with a hotel. On this trip, we decided to try the Monte Carlo, as the rates were low and it seemed decent. All of the reviews I read before going were correct - and I should have listened. Our room was filthy and had several issues (the tub did not drain, the clock did not work) and the towels smelled disgusting. The walls were paper thin and due to the cheap rates, lots of college kids were staying there. The bed and pillows were uncomfortable. The tram to the Bellagio is convenient and the best part of the hotel. Bottom line: it's not worth the cheap rate.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple