Spent Superbowl weekend at the Venetian with my 2 adult sons ( 22 and 26). In addition my wife and I make 3-4 trips to Las Vegas per year staying at the Wynn, Bellagio, Venetian and MGM Grand. With over 3500 reviews of this resort posted on this site, I thought I would focus on a couple of things that stood out this weekend.
1) We stayed in a room located in the Venetia Tower. Built to be a separate enclave from the rest of the resort, the suites at the Venetia are comparable to other suites at the Venetian. Our room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. No complaints. The one thing to note is that if you are offered a room in this part of the hotel, be prepared to walk and take multiple elevators. It is far enough from the casino, spa and canal stores that it makes you think twice about "running back to the room". Although being separate from the main tower it was no less quiet than I experienced at the Palazzo or Venetian. Also the Venetia use to boast of a separate private check-in for it's guests. The counter was not manned this weekend ( SuperBowl weekend...), so I suspect that this is no longer a benefit to staying in this part of the resort. I also notice that the hotel did not perform regular turn down service in the evening... Something you would expect in a hotel like this. In the end I saw no real benefit to staying in the Venetia Tower..
2) I had Sunday Brunch at Bouchon. This Thomas Keller restaurant is located in the Venetia tower and is something you have to look for. The fresh oysters and unique brunch items were outstanding and did not disappoint. With all the excellent dining options at this resort complex it is really worth seeking out.
3) The sports book at the Venetian for Superbowl weekend is highly overlooked. This is not a place to be "seen" or " the party". It is simply a great place to bet on the game and really watch it. It is a fun atmosphere that provides ample drink service and the conversation tends to focus on whether a certain player will score the first touchdown in the 2nd half or will there be a 2 point conversion in game . I have spent 5 Superbowls there and enjoyed them all. The trick/benefit is that there are no reserved seats or cover charge. First come.. first seats... My oldest son got up at 7:30 AM to save us 3 prime seats for the game. By 9:30 ( 3:30 Kickoff) most seats in the sports book were gone. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE WORLD'S MOST EXTRAORDINARILY DESIGNED HOTEL Every major Las Vegas guidebook recommends Center Strip casinos. The Venetian is located at one of the most exciting crossroads of the Strip, putting you within walking distance of the biggest attractions on The Strip. We guarantee the lowest prices for our suites can always be found directly on the Venetian website. When you book direct: • We are 100% sure you will never find a better rate anywhere else. • We are 100% sure we will never lose your reservation. • You will have priority access to our best rates moving forward. Plus, we guarantee: • The lowest possible rates, our partners are obligated by contract to follow our pricing rules. • Access to the best selection of suites and offers • Access the best service, located on-property • Access to Grazie, our loyalty program • Free Cancellations and Modifications* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Venetian Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Venetian