29,236 results
All reviews venezia tower gondola ride bella suite canal shops grand lux sunken living room beautiful hotel canyon ranch spa luxury suite food court sitting area rooms are huge other hotels mini bar resort fee strip view treasure island
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything is 1st class and wonderful at this hotel. The staff is very well trained, and people are always willing to help you get what you need, make suggestions, and the place is spotless. I cant wait to go back.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are wonderful, they are clean, decorated nicely and provide nice amenities such as emery boards and small sewing kits. The rooms in addition to a desk to work at there is a dining table and chairs.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed here 4 days while I went to a trade show one day.

The property is just amazing. We stayed here just 3 or 4 years after it opened and the place still looks the same. Little bit of wear and tear here and there but nothing to be worried about. You can do almost anything at the property. You can eat, drink, gamble, take in a show, shop, go to the pool or spa. I saw rock climbing, fitness center, etc. The list is endless.

The rooms are incredible. I just learned the Venetian holds the Guinness Book of Records for the largest hotel rooms on the planet. All standard rooms are 650 to 750 square feet. A standard hotel room will range from 275 to 350 square feet. Anyway, two down sides on the rooms. Lighting in the bathroom, although mood setting, is terrible. Also no usable fridge in the room. Only the type that is stocked for sale and is motion sensing.

Anyway Las Vegas Sands does an amazing job. Would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Las Vegas several times over the years and stayed at MGM Grand, Tropicana, Monte Carlo, Cosmopolitan and now The Venetian. I chose The Venetian because we were celebrating our 38th wedding anniversary and wanted a romantic environment. Well, I can say that The Venetian more than satisfied my expectations. The hotel is grand, beautiful and has an array of amenties and options to suit most, if not all, of your wants and needs. Every staff member we met or encountered were pleasant and never hesitated to say hello. The check in and check out went very smoothly. The rooms are very spacious and clean and one really does feel very pampered. The food options are amazing and wish I could have tried more of the restaurants. We visited the Grand Luxe Cafe and the Yardbird and found both places amazing. Especially loved the people at the Yardbird as they went out of their way to make our visit extra special (we told them why we were in Vegas). Now, I will tell you that if you eat at any of the restaurants in any of the hotels on the strip be prepared to pay for that experience. On a side note, we asked the concierge for a place that serves breakfast all day and he recommended Peppermill...which we also found rather amazing! The pancakes were huge! We decided to splurge for a couples massage at the Canyon Ranch Spa...and it was BIG splurge. The price was steep, but again, we know we are using services easily available. I must say it was a wonderful experience for both of us and I highly recommend that one take advantage of at least one of the services at this spa that would allow you to use all of the services available. Just ask them and they will explain. Would I stay here again? Most definitely! Would I recommend this place to a friend? In a minute!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel was magnificent! The décor and paintings were amazing. the staff were truly nice. The
hotel had a lot of restaurants were you can choose too eat. It's one of those 1st class hotels that
you absolutely have to stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family