29,072 results
All reviews venezia tower gondola ride bella suite canal shops the grand lux cafe sunken living room beautiful hotel canyon ranch spa luxury suite food court sitting area other hotels rooms are huge mini bar resort fee strip view treasure island
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time staying at the Venetian and it was excellent. Rooms were specious and very clean. Maid service was very friendly and particular. Pool area was nice with comfortable chairs, excited to visit after their new pool addition. The decor and finishes are beautiful some of the best in Vegas. The cafe in the Casino was wonderful. We ate 3 meals there with positive reviews on all food. The champagne brunch was well worth the price. We also ate at the burger and tap restaurant can’t remember the name but food was also excellent. The shakes looked amazing but no room left for them. Bed and pillows were perfect wouldn’t change a thing. I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

I was staying at a nearby hotel for this visit, but I stayed at this hotel last time I came to Vegas and wanted my family to see how beautiful the shoppes were and I wanted to enjoy the gondola ride. At “guest services”, I was informed that there was a trio deal for the gondola rides-which was supposed to include Madame Tussades, Buddy Vs, and the Gondola Ride. I was informed that this would be the best deal and that if I was to just buy tickets for the gondola ride I’d be paying 37 per person and that this deal would be less expensive because I’d be paying 52 dollars for two people. I said we’d come back the next day and buy tickets as we had plans for the night. So, I come back the next day and I’m informed about a new deal-this time a Marvel 4D movie was always included but instead of the price of 52 for 2 people I was informed that it would cost 20 dollars per person. I was honestly most interested in the gondola ride and told the employee at customer services no thank you, I’ll just take the gondola ride inside then. The employee told me that no matter what this was just a better deal because I wouldn’t even have to go to the other attractions I could just get the gondola ride for 20 dollars. Then he asked for our I.Ds and collected our phone numbers and put them into an iPad. After collecting our information, we were informed that in order to get this 20 dollar deal that we would have sign up for a shuttle to get us at 8:45 a.m and take us to the new Cancun Las Vegas resort and that we would have to spend at least 120 minutes there and then we could receive the 20 dollar gondola deal??? Sorry but I travel to the real Cancun every 2 years so I definitely would have not even wasted my time talking to guest services for 2 days or given my id and personal information if I knew that the deal only existed if I spent 120 minutes at this so called “billionaire” Cancun Las Vegas resort plus the hour traveling there and back??? I also told this employee that my flight is tomorrow afternoon so idk why I would spend my last hours attending some timeshare presentation. I ended up getting tickets for the gondola ride inside for 29 a piece not the “37” this employee lied about. So in order to save 9 dollars, these employees try to scam people into this?? Really not ethical to not say anything until last minute especially after collecting personal information

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank traveler1997325
Reviewed May 14, 2019

I enjoyed a wonderful massage with Jessie, and could ask for nothing better! She was top notch and outstanding! The Canyon Ranch Spa itself offers luxurious quality and superb facilities with a wide variety of amenities to spend quality relaxing time away from the casino and shows and shopping! Don't hesitate to book here and also consider a fitness class such as yoga in the salt grotto, Hotel itself is well kept, beautifully decorated and neat and clean, Staff is friendly and helpful. Property offers an amazing view from the 32 floor where we stayed. Would definitely return again! Enjoyed pool on the 10th floor of the Venetian tower and it was beautiful and quietly restful! You will enjoy this hotel immensely!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019

We will return to the Venetian as soon as we can.
The hotel was easy to negotiate with good signing. We only got lost once. LOL
The staff was absolutely outstanding. Our rooms was spotless everyday, cleaning staff were friendly and efficient. Any questions at the front desk/lobby were answered with cheerfully and effectively and the outside staff handling bags and calling cabs were quick, careful and so friendly.
The pool deck was under construction but the staff made sure we knew we could visit the 10th floor pool or head over to the Mandalay pools on them. Free cab ride.
After visiting the outstanding Canyon Ranch gym in the morning we spent our days at the 10th floor pool. It was quiet and perfect for relaxing in the sun.
Then off to dinner and out to shows.
We never felt out of place or uncomfortable, we felt welcome everywhere. It was a wonderful vacation and we will return.

Room tip: Our room was amazing! Maybe next time we will ask for the 4th floor so we are closer to the canyon ranch
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

You forget that this hotel is part of IHG (Holiday Inn) group and it's so massive - currently the second largest hotel in the world. You can easy get lost in this hotel, even for seasonal veterans like myself. All rooms are suite and are all spacious.

Date of stay: April 2019