“Our lovely week”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We have stayed at the Venetian four times now and apart from once when we had a very poor check in experience it has been fabulous. Due to our poor check in in 2012 we were given a voucher for an upgrade to a bigger suite which was absolutely fabulous. Hall, dining area, work area, lounge,huge bed and fantastic bathroom with a very large shower and a jacuzzi bath (also 2 loos). Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, the facilities are great and the staff are so friendly and helpful. The decor throughout is amazing, check out the Venezia if you get a chance, the reception area is incredibly beautiful. All in all everything was absolutely perfect apart from our not coming away from Vegas with a big win!!!

1  Thank stephcabs
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us another chance to exceed your expectations. I still admire and am astounded by the beauty of our resorts. It is truly, as you have said, a beautiful place, and it brings me much happiness to know that you were able to experience the beauty and artistry of The Venetian. Thank you for your lovely review, and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have stayed at The Venetian many times and have always found the rooms to be in very good shape and the prices quite reasonable. I enjoy always having a suite with the sunken living room and sectional conch. I am often in town for work so the quality internet and working area is of considerable importance. I am always satisfied with my visits and find the entire property to be among the best places to stay on the strip.

Room Tip: Views of the strip on a higher floor are worth the extra few bucks.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Whata great experience we had at the Venetian. The place is monstrous - 4,000 rooms, tons of shops, something like two dozen restaurants. It's everything you'd expect Vegas to be - glitzy, glamorous, noisy, crowded, crazy, decadent, luxurious, fake - and I mean that in a good way. You don't go to Vegas to have quiet time (although visits to surrounding sites offer plenty of reflective moments). You go to have fun - and there is plenty of it to be had.

The Venetian is in the heart of the action, near one of the ends of "The Strip". All of the rooms are big - we chose a Prima Suite. Massive! Huge spa like bathroom. Wall to wall windows in the bedroom and living room. Great views of the mountains.

Plenty to do - from the casino to shows (we were there to see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw) to great shops to incredible restaurant choices. There is no shortage of action! There is so much to see and do it's tempting to never leave the complex.

Our favorite restaurant was Bouchon - it was our default for breakfast (get there before 8:30/9:00 as the crowds get thick by then) and we had dinner there once. The food was good and the service is very attentive. If you can, ask for a table outside. It's in an inner courtyard facing the pool but quite lovely.

Quiet places aren't plentiful in Vegas however the Venetian does have an interior pool that does the trick. I think it's called the Venezia Pool - it's the same one that the Bouchon restaurant overlooks. Very quiet - part of the reason is it almost never gets sun. That's the downside. The outdoor pools are better for sun worshipping but they are crowded - rows and rows of deck chairs - and the main pool is right beside Tao Beach which pumps techno pop all day long and is full of young, boozy kids (not a bad thing but we are a little beyond that stage of life!).

Room Tip: If you stay on the side towards Tao Beach be prepared for noise most of the day - from noon until 10...

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you have shared with us on TripAdvisor. I am humbled to read such a detailed and thorough review and truly glad that you were extended the level of service and artistic beauty that are reflective of the diligent strides towards unmatched experiences. Guests like you make The Venetian and The Palazzo what it is today, and I am so grateful that you were able to enjoy so many facets of what make up our lovely resort- from Bouchon to your exquisite Prima suite. The Venezia, as you mentioned, is also a fantastic respite away from the hustle and bustle of the main casino floor.

Thank you very much again for your insightful comments, and I very much look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We usually stay at the Bellagio (stayed once at Aria), and decided to try the Venetian based on reviews and proximity to the Fashion Show Mall, since we weren't sure if the weather would allow pool time. We will not return. Yes, the rooms are large, but they are getting fairly worn, and the lighting is awful. It also took us 3 attempts to get a satisfactory room. They first put in the Venezia Tower, which is an extra elevator ride & a few long hallways away from anywhere you would want to be. The second room was in the main (Venetian) tower, but it was on the 4th floor and looked directly into a wall. The third room was on a higher floor overlooking the pool, so it was fine, but again, it was pretty worn and dark, and the housekeeping was average at best (although they did like to get an early start, so put the Do Not Disturb sign on your door if you don't want to be awoken. You will still be able to hear them knocking and calling out in the hallways though.) Unlike the elegance and quiet atmosphere of the Bellagio pool, this one has a party beach area (Tao) which blasts loud music that is inescapable from anywhere in the pool area; its also attracts a less than classy crowd. The clientele at the Venetian in general is not as classy as the Bellagio. Also, the Casino just isn't very plush in comparison to either the Bellagio or ArIa. It was nice to be connected to the the Grand Canal Shops, and there are some nice restaurants (Bouchon, Canaletto, Lavo), but we would not stay here again. The Palazzo did look a bit nicer when we walked over to the restaurants there, and the pool area is quieter as well.

Room Tip: The Venezia Tower is not as convenient, although the rooms are newer.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your most recent visit. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit was not a complete success- most especially because you know what great service and accommodations are about and have every right to hold high expectations of us. Please accept my apologies for the dissatisfaction you experienced with our pool and your suite. I am disappointed that we did not have the opportunity to try to rectify these challenges while you were staying here, and these occurrences are completely unacceptable. As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team, who will be contacting you directly, so that I may look into this further.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and i got married in the venetian hotel. The room was a basic suite but totally amazing. Big with a grand bathroom.
our wedding was beautiful. Wedding co ordinator brandy fantastic and everything went well and greatly organised. I would do it there again ib a heart beat.

• Stayed: March 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, congratulations on your recent nuptials! Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us and for allowing us to be your wedding destination of choice. I am indeed grateful to you for allowing us to have the distinct opportunity of not only hosting you but also taking part in such a special time in your life. I truly appreciate the picture you have painted of your wedding experience at The Venetian through your words. You look marvelous in your photo, and I will be sure to share your sentiments to Brandy. Thank you again, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the near future.

Congratulations once again, and I wish you and your new spouse a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

This was an amazing stay. They have so much to do and so many things to see. Our room was the best room I have ever stayed in. The shopping area was amazing and offered so many name brand stores. The architecture made me feel like I was in Italy. Absolutely exquisite. We didn't leave the hotel because it was so great and it was 102 degrees outside.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to learn that you had an amazing stay with us at The Venetian! Thank you for not only sharing your experience with us. We strive to provide one-of-a-kind experiences for our guests, and to know that you felt like you were in Italy is one of the greatest compliments we could receive.

I definitely look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed at the Venetian for 5 nights in late March 2014. We arrived late on Sunday evening and check-in was quick and friendly. Our room was large and had a view of both the pool area and strip. We loved the location of the Venetian - close to other resorts, near Fashion Show Mall and with a Walgreens on street level. We also liked being so close to Casino Royale (whoo hoo $1 beers and $2 highballs!). Everyone we encountered was friendly and with good weather we were able to enjoy a couple of days on the pool deck.

Our room was clean, beautifully decorated and spacious. It was however, quite dark. The Venetian uses environmentally-friendly lighting, and even with the shade and curtains open, the room was not well-lit. Not a big deal though.

The pool deck is large and connects with other pools at the Palazzo. Although not as lush and green as the Mirage or Bellagio, the pool areas are still nice and feature comfortable sunloungers. The Venezia pool, in an adjacent tower, is beautiful and worth checking out.

Overall, a great stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit. I am humbled to have received your insightful comments, and I am truly delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us. To know that you were extended an exceptional experience reignites our passion to provide our guests with the very best. Thank you for your feedback, and I appreciate the suggestions you have provided.