“A visually delightful experience”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #9 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
San Diego, California
“A visually delightful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

The hotel and adjoining shopping area is just beautiful. The flower arrangements are so spectacular. A sight that will be remembered for a long time. The only shortcoming is the housekeeping staff needs better directions.

Room Tip: Pick a room overlooking the pools
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank mbstrauss
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of your experience at The Venetian. The hotel is indeed beautiful, and there are so many visually appealing aspects under one roof. I have shared your concerns with my team, and we will ensure that we revisit our standards, so that directions are extended efficiently.

Thank you again, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the near future!

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,625)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Diamond Bar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

The Venetian Hotel is a place you want to stay where you feel anything you need is there. One of the main things I noticed aside from the hotel itself, was every employee we came in contact with always had a nice attitude and willing to answer or help out if you needed anything. I believe customer service is important.

Dear Guest,

I find great joy in knowing that you not only enjoyed your stay with us, but you were extended personalized service that could sometimes be overlooked by larger resorts. As the largest five-diamond resort in the world, I am humbled and truly jubilant that you felt the attentive service that we endeavor to provide.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again, so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and accommodations.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Very beautiful hotel and excellent staff. I wish they had an area where they sold snacks after a late night of drinking. If they had one I could not find it. I don't believe there is a fitness center-if they did I couldn't find it. Perhaps it was my lack of knowledge of the hotel not sure. The slots hit ok. Nice place overall.

• Stayed March 2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted that you found the resort to be beautiful and my staff excellent. We actually do indeed have a wide array of shops and restaurants that are open for your pleasure during late night hours. The fitness center is located at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub. When you do return and are in need of directions, please let us know, and we would be happy to assist you.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the future.

Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

After living in Italy for several years we were quite impressed with the Venetian. While everything wasn't the same (of course) they definitely did their homework and the hotel was a lovely reminder of our old home. The valet service was very nice and all of the staff was very friendly. The room was very large and the bed was very comfortable. While we did love the hotel and the experience we were surprised that it was hard to find little things like water and an ice machine. We were only there for one night so we didn't bother to ask. I'm sure if we had they would have told us where everything was. The hotel is very large so for only staying one day it wasn't enough time to get use to where everything is located. We would definitely stay again but maybe I would buy water before hand!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your one night visit to The Venetian. It is definitely within the intricate, personalized details that make experiences here unique, and we are so glad that you were able to experience the charm of our very own Italy right here in Las Vegas. To know that we reminded you of home is humbling and reaffirms our commitment in providing guests with extraordinary memories.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to The Venetian again in the future.

Ashbourne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 6 nights for a convention.

The hotel employees are all excellent and the rooms well equipped.

The only niggle I had was that the housekeeping staff didn't so a great job. They didn't replace glasses, left empty bottles around etc etc.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank Andrew M
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing The Venetian as your host during your recent visit. Although your overall stay was enjoyable, I am disappointed to understand that your visit was not a complete success and deeply apologize for not meeting your expectations.

I truly appreciate that you have allowed me the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding the housekeeping shortfalls which you encountered. Please be assured that I do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly.

Thank you again for your review and it is my sincere hope that you will choose to return to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time that your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Medina, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights with family. Check in was rather lengthy as we had requested connecting rooms (2 of the 4 we booked) and it took them a while to be able to fulfill that request. Ended up getting an upgrade on one of the rooms which was a bonus.

The entire hotel is beautifully appointed including the suites. Comfortable beds, semi-comfortable pillows (if you're picky, bring your own), tons of space in the room. There was ample dresser/shelf/closet space for clothing, a small safe, large couch, desk, table & chairs and 2 televisions in our room. The wi-fi worked great without hassle. My only complaint was the lighting. Rather dim throughout the entire room and bathroom. The only bright light was over the bed. The drapes were great - opened & closed by remote and kept the room dark while sleeping. We had a very good view of the strip and the mountains. I did hear quite a bit of noise from the hallway - other guests talking loudly and doors closing could be heard very well while in our room.

Gambled a bit in the casino, but were not very lucky there. Did much better elsewhere. Very few tables with minimums below $50. This is definitely a high-end hotel. We did enjoy a number of the restaurants and did a bit of shopping at the Grand Canal Shoppes.

Spent some time on 2 different days by the pool. The first day was VERY crowded, the 2nd not as much. We saw 4 of the pools - I think there may be even more. The water was cold, but the weather was beautiful, lounge chairs comfortable, and we were just happy to be away from snow & winter!

Two of our kids and mom-in-law went to the wax museum & loved it! Said it was really worth the money. (Tip- use the discount coupons they give at check-in to save $$ to get in.)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Our first time to Vegas was made memorable due to our stay at the Venetian. You felt you were walking through the Sistine Chapel to get to the casino adrift in chandeliers! Food choices were abundant so we sampled both the quickie breakfast and a relaxed dinner with perfect results. We did not take a gondola ride, but we walked next to the canals of Venice remembering our trips to Venezia. It was a great facsimile! Our stay was highlighted by the show Rock of Ages that had great music, story and fun. My 78 year old husband had a ball! Love the Venetian and can't stop talking about it!!!!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian. I am pleased that you enjoyed the opulence of the resort and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.