“Great Getaway!”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I recently stayed at The Venetian to attend a wedding with a friend. Driving up to the main entrance, it's architecturally stunning. Then when you walk inside...just gorgeous and massive! Every employee I came in contact with was very nice and personable. Our room was beautiful, exactly as portrayed on the site. Most importantly it was very clean...and believe me, I thoroughly check. The beds/linen were very plush and comfortable. There was a separate, sunken living area and a huge bathroom with double vanities. Perfect for two women trying to get dressed. We had more than enough space. The hotel itself has everything you could want or need, tons of restaurants and shopping. I wish my stay was longer, because I didn't even get to see the whole hotel. But what I did see was breathtaking! Felt like I was in Italy, if only for a few days. I'm already planning my next trip back to The Venetian with my hubby!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Shayna L
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after attending a wedding at The Venetian. It is definitely within the intricate, personalized details that make weddings and overall experiences here unique, and we are so glad that you and your friend were able to experience the charm of Italy on such a special day.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to The Venetian.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (25,938)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

It was our first time as couple to Vegas. My husband and I loved this great hotel. We booked Piazza suite and all I can say is WE LOVEDDDD IT. It is huge and gorgeous. Bathroom was very spacious and beautiful. We stayed here for 3 nights and had a fabulous time. The hotel has a very grand entrance, lobby was beautiful and everything in this hotel is spectacular. It is on the strip so very short walk to other great hotels near by. Even the train station is very walkable. The food court and the dining options are great. You will find plenty of things you can do here without stepping outside. Canal shops and the gondola ride are awesome. We want stay only here whenever we come to the Vegas next time. Amenities are great as well. This hotel has so much character. The architecture, the paintings and the grand tall ceilings make you feel like you are in a big palace. It suits for everyone-solo, friends, couple and family with kids.

Room Tip: Doesnt matter if you choose a suite with a view or not. Don't over spend on view unless you can...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deepjan
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you and your husband enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as the Piazza suite. It was a pleasure having you, and I hope to welcome you both back again soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We have stayed at The Venetian many times. I love the scent as you walk in the door. To me, it says welcome back. The rooms are exceptionally large and and the furnishings ideal. The remote drapery opener just adds to the luxury feel. Exceptional restaurants and common areas. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen W

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to The Venetian. Guests like you make The Venetian what it is today, and we are so grateful that you continue to grace us with your patronage. I must agree - the scent that is circulated throughout our property is a distinct fragrance that many of our guests have enjoyed through the years. It is inviting and makes one feel right at home.

Thank you again for your feedback, and I look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We only stayed a night but it was a really good one. It's located at the strip and so was our view. The scenery was fantastic. So it's a great hotel to explore Vegas by foot. The room was nice and clean. The bathroom is huge, it has a tub and a huge shower. The Check in was quick and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If you can book a suite they're worth it
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KatieGene

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful one night experience on TripAdvisor. There really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were in Vegas for a Family holiday and what an amazing time we had at the hotel, the staff were so friendly, the rooms were beautiful, the bath was truly amazing, the views from the rooms were breath taking, basically everything was just like the The Venetian Hotel in Macau. but bigger and id say better!! Its a great hotel for family holidays, 2 out of 3 rooms we occupied, were adjoining rooms, which was great!i strongly recommend this hotel.and the next time im in Vegas, i will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shereen J

Dear Guest,

Thank you for not only choosing The Venetian as your resort of choice for your recent visit but also for your previous patronage of our fantastic resort in Macau. I find great jubilation in knowing that you felt the pristine beauty of The Venetian. The breathtaking ambiance of our resorts still puts me in awe, so I am truly pleased that it continues to provide our guests with the same amazing experience.

Thank you so much for your kind review, and for the wonderful feedback you have provided our valued travelers on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

It's easier to write when things are not as good as one would expect, but in this case I will do my best. The room was very spacious on two levels with the bedroom portion separated from the living area by a couple of steps (see photos). The bed and the bedding were first class. The living area had a corner sofa, desk, table with chars and a large TV. A large TV was in the "bedroom" as well and even in the bathroom! The presence of a security guard at the entrance to the elevators of the hotel was reassuring. There is free parking and for shopping one could stay just within The Grand Canal Shoppes to find almost anything one would want. The only negative? No free WiFi. Other than that...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank unhappysadtraveler
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! Providing unmatched safety, security and service are hallmarks of our property, and I am especially pleased to read that you felt this commitment during your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. I do apologize if we did not communicate the complimentary wifi with your resort fee; I will be sure to discuss this with my team. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards and opulent accommodations.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Lost our reservation. Charged us $25.00/day for fitness center (Mandatory charge not disclosed when we reserved the room). I moved a bottle of Tequila in the fridge to make room for my wife's medication and was charged $52.00 for the bottle.
Booked a king size bed. was told they do not guarantee reservations. Booked it 3 months ahead. STAY AWAY!!!
Room was very dirty. Beverage stains on counters. Cob webs. dirty bathroom. No coffee in room. $8.00/cup of coffee. Too many other hotels in Vegas. Don't need this headache.

Room Tip: Don't bother.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
8  Thank Clem S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. I apologize immensely for the reservation troubles that you encountered as well as for the suite conditions that you described. These aspects were clearly not the standard of our resort. I would like the opportunity to speak to you regarding these matters, so I invite you to please be in touch with my team, who will be reaching out to you directly, so that I may gather more details of your stay.

Thank you.