“Fantastic”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Absolutely brilliant, from the opulence to the staff. Nothing was to much or too little. Could use a coffee machine in the room though, and found the bath quite difficult to get in and out off. Already planning another trip. Well done to everyone in the Venetian.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. Through your review, it is wonderful to know that you had a fantastic time with us. I appreciate your suggestions regarding an in-suite coffee maker and bath, and we will look into them accordingly. Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

An amazingly beautiful hotel with so much to do that you could spend your whole vacation without leaving the establishment and have a spectacular time. The rooms were luxurious and spacious and very comfortable. Great location on the strip and all the staff were very friendly, courteous and helpful. I will definitely stay at the Venetian when I return to Vegas!

Room Tip: It is a long walk to many of the rooms from the front desk and it seems a little like a maze, so if...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LouiesGang

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your suite as well as the great location of our resort. Providing top-notch service to our guests are our number one priority, so it is fantastic to know that you were extended courteous and friendly service. Again, I thank you for your kind words, and I look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is just class! We started off our honeymoon here We went for 3 nights. We can't wait to go back. We were upgraded when we checked in which was so nice, our room was out of this world. We didn't make the pool but we had a great view it looked fab.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Hayleyosullivan O

Dear Guest,

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! I am humbled that you chose The Venetian as your honeymoon destination and am quite pleased that you enjoyed every facet of your stay. What a beautiful way to start your life together! I do hope you will return to The Venetian again soon, and I wish you and your new spouse a lifetime of happiness.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Loved this hotel from check-in to check-out. We have stayed at many hotels in Las Vegas over the years but had never stayed here. Now I'm thinking that it may be my favorite of all. The staff is the best and never failed to please. The decor is amazing, and the number of things to do here is endless.

The suites are super comfortable with great beds and luxurious linens. Plenty of storage and a large TV. The sitting area has an L shaped sofa with another large TV, a table and chairs, a work table for your computer and also includes a fax/scanner/printer to use free of charge. Internet is included in the resort fee. Closet includes two bathrobes to use while here.

The beautiful bathroom has a huge soaking tub, separate shower, a two sink vanity with plentiful toiletries, another vanity with stool, a TV, enclosed toilet room, and lots and lots of mirrors. Make-up mirror is also a nightlight, a thoughtful touch. Mirrors are also in the spacious foyer.

Housekeeping does a wonderful job and kept our room spotless. In fact, the entire hotel is extremely clean. Impressive.

This hotel offers more restaurant selections than any other hotel we have stayed in. We liked the fact that it had two food courts for a light snack or when we were in a hurry. You can also eat in St. Mark's Square or along the canal! Did I mention riding the gondola? Or the shopping? And the entertainment in the square (free)? So much to do.

I have one small complaint. The lighting is too dim in the suite. The only lights bright enough to read by are over the bed. We don't read in bed and would have liked a brighter light somewhere by the sofa.

Loved this hotel and will definitely return.

3  Thank igolfCA

Dear Guest,

I am humbled by your review, and I am so glad that you had an amazing time with us from check-in to check-out. It truly delights me when our first time guests are able to experience the magic of The Venetian. Please know how much I appreciate not only your sentiments but also your feedback regarding the lighting. We endeavor to always improve, so I thank you.

I truly hope to welcome you back again soon, so that we may continue to provide experiences that are truly extraordinary.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We travel to Vegas often and usually stay in lower-priced spots on the strip, but decided to splurge on a night at the Venetian this time to celebrate a special occasion. When we arrived, we were told that we'd been upgraded to a prima suite, because whatever we'd originally booked had sold out. Well, we were BLOWN AWAY by the prima suite they gave us. It was incredible, at least twice as big as our apartment and loaded with luxurious amenities, all with a strip view. Those who are accustomed to such things may not find it to be anything special, but for those like us, it was an amazing room. We almost didn't want to go out, as staying in the room seemed like more fun. If you are in need of a lot of space (i.e. dining room, office, living room, bedroom, jacuzzi spa bathroom) book one of these suites, they are incredible.

4  Thank MegMcRam

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for allowing The Venetian to host you during your recent visit to Las Vegas. With all of your trips to our fine city, I am ecstatic that you were able to stay with us for an evening to celebrate a special occasion. Whatever this occasion may be, we truly wish you the very best and more amazing experiences! The Prima suite is definitely a suite to see and experience, and I am glad that you were able to enjoy it. We hope to welcome you back to The Venetian again in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Wonderful place. I have never stayed in a room this big or comfortable. Avoid the breakfast buffet. Room service is great. Zine, Buddy V's are the best. Tao is also very good, as is Reggiano. I felt like I had been transported to Venice. I have been to Venice, and I can say that the Venetian is much cleaner and nicer---and no horrible plane ride or scary customs officers.

Room Tip: You just can't go wrong at the Venetian or the Palazzo.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Mary M

Dear Guest,

I too am charmed by the old world Venice ambiance of our resorts, and I am so happy that you were able to visit. It is truly, as you have said, a wonderful place, and it brings me much happiness to know that you were able to experience the magic of The Venetian. I truly do hope that you are able to return in the future. I am sure that you would be delighted once again.

Thank you again for your lovely review.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

First time visiting Las Vegas...friendly and knowledgeable people.
Visited for a concert and used the web to reserve...slightly disappointed in web access for tickets to concert however the accommodations were excellent. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely return and recommend the Venetian highly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo