“Always high expectations, always met”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Baltimore, Maryland
“Always high expectations, always met”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have stayed at the Venetian a number of times and never been more happy than the most recent. Check-in was great. Staff helped me upgrade my room and made sure I got a great view. Room service staff was very attentive to our needs and even brought fruit and other extras.

Room Tip: Upgrades are almost always available for a reasonable price.
Green Features: I always reuse towels and bedding so for me its no big deal.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,799)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Windsor, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Having taken ages to choose a hotel in Vegas we finally decided on The Venetian. Our reasoning behind this was we wanted to stay in a hotel like no other.... yes, there were amazing hotels on the strip, very modern, stylish and contemporary - BUT what we liked about The Venetian was the 'theme'! Where else in the world can you ride a Gondola (other than Venice!!)?? But this time INSIDE a hotel!! The decour throughout the hotel did not disappoint.

The hotel was AMAZING in every way!! Our suite was HUGE... far too big for two of us - but when in Veags......!! It was clean, the bed was comfortable, and had all the amenities you need and more.......the shops were out of this world, it has so many restaurants you would need to stay for a couple of months to try them all!! The casino was great fun with all the staff extremely helpful and willing you to win.

All in all, i would recommend The Venetian to anyone! I WILL be going back!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a larger suite upon check-in...... the bigger the better! All suites have a view of the...
Green Features: The amount of work they do to become socially responsible is amazing. They have a huge recycle program, use solar energy where possible, changed thier faucets to slow running to save on water, recycle all used soaps, shampoos etc and deliver 1.5 millions bars of soap to third world countries!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending The Venetian | The Palazzo to your fellow travelers. Earning referrals from previous guests is a wonderful compliment that you have given. I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

- Beautiful Hotel with great interiors
- Very nice and cordial staff in in-house casino
- Grand canal shops are amazing
- Very good conference center and capable for supporting around more than 10 K people
- Lots of Restaurants and Bars in the hotels with great variety
- Check-in and check-out is very smooth considering the number of rooms in the hotels

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for your positive review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that you found the suite and property conducive to business. With over one million square feet of meeting space and one of the country’s largest unobstructed ballrooms, The Venetian | The Palazzo is ready for business.

Thank you again for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Overall staff, location, room, experience was wonderful. I think I'll be staying here again very soon. This is the second time I've stayed at The Venetian, and it was even better than the first.

If you're looking to get your money's worth, this is the place to choose.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank SavioDantes
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for your continued loyalty. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Temecula
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Our stay at the Venetian was delightful. We loved our suite, the room service, the shows, and the restaurants. However, the slots were very, very tight. I would definitely stay there again, but not play there again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read that your overall stay went well and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The Venetian is by far the BEST HOTEL IN VEGAS! From the moment we walked in we were taken care of by the hotel staff and all of the employees. Not only do they hold their staff to the highest standards of customer service, the hotel itself is beautiful and very classy. The clientele is very sophisticated as well, and the feeling in the casino is not trashy than other Vegas casinos. we loved our stay here and cannot wait to go back!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed service provided by our team members at The Venetian.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

London, Canada
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I previously stayed in another hotel the last time I came to Las Vegas. While walking around the previous time, we went through the Venetian. I was awe struck. I vowed that the next time I came to Las Vegas I would stay at the Venetian. I was not let down. The rooms were unbelievable, the lobby was classy and not hectic like in the other hotels. The décor was unbelievably beautiful. the casino was well lit unlike many of the other casinos on the strip. Employees were very accommodating. My husband and I enjoyed our stay immensely and will absolutely stay at the Venetian the next time we come to Las Vegas.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites so they are all great.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian | The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again I genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.