“FANTASTIC Hotel!!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Sydney, Australia
“FANTASTIC Hotel!!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was our first time in Vegas and we wanted to stay somewhere awesome!

This Hotel has the wow factor and does not disappoint. It was better than what we expected!

Massive rooms, Great food! Incredible Décor! the staff were Great! the actual building itself is beautiful to look at!

I must say The Bed and Pillows are the most comfortable we have ever used!!

We will definitely stay again!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Opeations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,687)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Can't really comment on the rates because my boyfriend's sister got him the room. So i dont know how much they paid. But the room was beautiful, with a big comfortable bed. Easy to get lost in this place but that's like a lot of hotels. (I live in Vegas and I still get lost in these hotels and on the strip).Very nice bathroom area with tub and walk in shower. The pool area's really nice too. I'd love to stay here again. A bunch of great food places to choose from. Very clean. They had great customer service. Workers met all our requests and were quick w/ bringing us anything we needed. (extra towels, pillows, blanket) I'd definitely recommend this place to others!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you again soon!

Ferriday, Louisiana
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This was my 2nd time to stay here. Beautiful hotel with plenty to do without having to go any where else!! Friendly staff!! Love the fact that there is security before entering the elevators. Rooms are beautiful with PLENTY of room...feels like home!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for your continued patronage. Thank you for your sharing such positive feedback and for your loyalty to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Greenock, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 26, 2013

What can I say? Having been to Vegas a few times before I had always wanted to stay at the Venetian and this year we managed to. Stunning is all I can say! opulence personified. The only thing that stops me from giving it 5 star the suite.Don't get me wrong, bed brilliant ,size amazing, but décor just a bit on the dark side for my taste, but hey!that's just me. Ideal location for walking the strip, casino slots really good, although to be honest downtown slots better value but its the Venetian we are talking about. Staff helpful, food good and Walgreens next door for your liquid needs,lol.Thank you for a great stay!!!

Room Tip: "On 29th floor quiet and not bad view"
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Was traveling with my significant other for relaxation and business. Drove in around 9pm and with the luggage and golf bags decided to valet the car and have the bags brought to the room. At the front desk the agent was very pleasant but told us they had no more king beds that we needed to settle for an upgraded 2 queen room. DIsappointed but OK we will deal with it...

Got to the room and it was your typical Venetian two queen room---upgrade not evident. Waited an hour for our luggage, then had to call and wait 20 minutes more for them to arrive..thats ONE. During the wait we walked to the ice machine with the ice bucket that holds about 30 cubes of ice....someone is taking the sustainability gig a bit too far.

Casino was great, had dinner at Aquaknox which continues to be a top ten choice and the Grand Lux is great to have around.

But when my girl friend went to the SPA she could not charge to the room...why? The agent didnt not offer that convenience to us..OK inconvenience TWO....

The self service parking rap that the Venetian has is over blown,,,it is quite easy and going to the eighth level is the trick...spots close to the elevator were abundent.

Strike THREE though was on departure day. I called and received a late check out. I left to take the bags to the car prior to the check-out time only to go back to the room to find the room stripped. Shoes missing, souvenirs we bought thrown out snacks gone, beverages....ALL GONE. Housekeeping found the shoes.....

Stayed at the sister property last year and have another conference to attend at the SANDS CORP property next year but my need to lodge elsewhere

Room Tip: Make sure your agent at the front desk knows what they are doing and used a checklist
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing The Venetian | The Palazzo to be your host during your current visit to Las Vegas. Your feedback is much appreciated and is very valuable to us. I am very disappointed to hear that your visit has not been a complete success. I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian | The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay.

As you know, TripAdvisor reviews are not linked to your reservation and therefore I cannot easily find a way to contact you; however, I encourage you to be in touch with my Guest Relations team who will be contacting you directly so they can further discuss your situation and do what it takes to earn your future loyalty.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Venetian is the BEST hotel on the strip. Love the spacious rooms, location, ambiance and food!! : ) the vibe upon entering the hotel is just divine. very different compared to the other strip hotels that i have stayed at. yes, you will feel like you are treated like royalty. I've stayed at this hotel about 5 times and it just gets better and better each time i come visit!! love everything about this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your continued loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back every time your travels take you to Las Vegas.

Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Every single employee in that entire resort from the Front Desk to housekeeping and everyone in between made me feel welcome. Each and every person who passed me greeted me and often asked if I needed anything. I have stayed at other Las Vegas propertes and have never had this level of customer service. The entire property if beautiful and there are plenty of things to do there in addition to the gambling. We did not stray from the actual property much as there was no need. The wax museum next door was very entertaining and the food at the restaurants on the property was very good. The room we stayed in was superior to any of the rooms I have stayed in on any other Las Vegas property. This is a place that I will absolutely go back to.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Michele C
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo provided a restful place to stay while traveling for business. I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time that your professional or personal travel takes you to Las Vegas.