“Loved the Venetian!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Loved the Venetian!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Sat and people-watched to relax...lovely overhead lighting. Calming effect within a crazy city. Enjoyed the architecture of the resort-like hotel. Would still go back and enjoy more of the amenities. I found the other clientele to be a bit more mature than the other hotels which contributed to the slower pace of the atrium area. A wonderful experience for all ages.

Stayed November 2012
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We strive to provide a home away from home where one can enjoy both the excitement of the city as well as the quiet and relaxing retreat of our resort. It delights me that you were able to experience what The Venetian has to offer.

We look forward to your next visit to our fine city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,723)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Hotel 8 of 9 on our trip and the best by a stretch. Brilliant and helpful staff from first arriving at the valet parking through to the front desk. Despite a small error with a room (computer glitch) they resolved it within 10 minutes carrying the luggage and ensuring everything was perfect before leaving. Rooms were exceptional with great views. Extremely comfortable to sit and relax for an hour after a long drive there. Great casino. Only downside is that, due to it's size, it'll never be on equal with the best in the world but it's close.

Oh..... and have dinner in CUT. Best steaks ever.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It sure sounds like your recent travels have brought you to many beautiful places. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this journey! I am elated that your first time at The Venetian was a fantastic one! Thank you for your praises of The Venetian. Your feedback of our resort is truly appreciated, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

And I agree - CUT has deliciously incredible steak!

Palestine
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The pictures on the internet are true to the room. I was upgraded from a bella suite to the rialto suite. The room is immaculate. There is security everywhere which made me feel even more safe. The bed is very comfortable, bathroom is spacious and well equipped. Along with the usual amenities there were robes and some makeup items. There was a lighted makeup mirror and vanity area to sit at to apply makeup. There was a separate shower. And a soaking tub. The toilet was in its own room which was great for privacy. I ate at the Lux-something café it was good. Didn't get to do a gondola ride since it was in repair for six weeks. The pool area (I think they have 3 or 4 ) was great for just sitting and relaxing. The hotel is worth the dollars spent. I didn't want to leave! Be informed that the mini bar is on an electronic system so if you move anything in it you will be charged for it. Graciously the hotel took the items off my bill since I didn't use anything and had missed the notice of the electronic system. I had moved some items around to put some wine in it to keep it cold and was unaware of the electronic system that immediately charges to your room. If you have a chance stay at the Venetian. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: I stayed in 20-306. There is a view of the Mirage hotel so that you can see the volcano erupt from y...
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian, and for acknowledging that our website does reflect a very true picture of the beauty of our suites. I am truly delighted that you had a luxurious and elegant time at our resort, and that your suite and its amenities exceeded your expectations. I must agree - Grand Lux Cafe is absolutely divine, and many of our guests find their dishes to be delectable.

Thank you again for your kind words and for the suggestions and feedback that you have provided our valued travelers on TripAdvisor. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Venetian in Las Vegas September 2013, this was our fourth time at this hotel. We absoutley love it!! The staff are amazing, from front desk check in, to house keeping to concierge to bell staff. All of the staff go the extra mile. We will continue to make this hotel our destination of choice when travelling to Vegas in the future

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the greatest honor that we can earn, and I thank you for granting us with the continued opportunity to serve you. I am so pleased that you continue to experience the beauty of The Venetian time and time again, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stayed in the ventian for three nights for a friends 40th birthday, I have to say when you first arrive it is pretty intimitating as its huge. It took us 20 mins to find our room!! When we did we were wowed by the luxury and the size of the suite. We had biked a cabana around the pool the next day or our friends birthday,the cabana attendant was useless and moped about the place in a hoody with the hood up. She put us in a cabana that didn't get any sun all day, so we complained and moved.we had a great day around the pool drinking and eating, fab pool. We also went to lagasses sports bar which was great as it was Saturday tea time and all the games were on.great pizza! I can also recommend having a drink in the rock house and public house. I can definatley recommend this hotel, walk through to he palazzo it's quite different.

Room Tip: Get to the pool before 11 to ensure you get a sunbed
Dear Guest,

I truly appreciate the feedback that you have provided and for choosing The Venetian as your host for your friend's 40th birthday. Happy belated birthday! I am delighted that you recommend The Venetian, and I am very grateful for your candid comments. I have to be honest that although there were aspects that you truly enjoyed at The Venetian, I am disheartened about the behavior your encountered at our pool. We wholeheartedly aim to provide our guests with superior services, and it is never our intention to under provide. Please accept my apologies.

I am glad that you had an overall wonderful time with us, and your recommendation of our resort brings much joy to my team and to me. I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Winter Springs, Florida

Some good:
Awesome views from the 32nd floor
Staff and crew were gracious and pleasant
Suite was immaculate and provided all the amenities
Bed linens terrific

Some Bad
Suites starting to show their age(more on this later)
Casino seemed to have a "smokey aroma"
I wish the "upscale" restaurants had a stricter dress code,JMHO though

The Excellent !!!
This is an "edited" review so let me explain
In my first review I mentioned several minor things regarding the condition of my suite.Immediately after the review was published I was contacted by "customer relations" with regard to my comments.I believe that they were genuinely upset and felt as though the Venetian and not lived up to my expectations,and Ms Richarte insisted that they be allowed to make it "right". She made it very clear to me that the staff of the Venetian values each of its guest and wants them to be completely satisfied with they're stay at the resort.

Hindsight being 20/20 !! Next time I have concerns with things not being what I expected I'll mention it immediately rather than in retrospect online.

Room Tip: 32nd floor view of the strip +++++ Tip all the staff well,they deserve it.Especially at check-in
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am truly pleased that you have allowed us an opportunity to not only address the issues that you had apprised us of in your last review but also for the chance to properly exceed your expectations. We truly do value each and every one of our guests, and when problems are brought to our attention, we are genuine in our desire to make things right.

Thank you for taking the time to provide such insightful feedback on your experiences, and I truly do look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian in the future. You help re-ignite our spirit and commitment to provide the very best for our guests - no exceptions.

Fareham, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is the 5th time in a hotel in Vegas (including The Bellagio) and I have to say for both quality and value The Ventian was bar far the best! We ate several times on the site and could not fault the food or service! Would recommend Wolfgang Puck in St Marks Square (even take away breakfast was awesome from food court next to Casino)
The Pools were first class and the loungers very comfortable. Only one small downside as a typical English family could have done with tea facilities in the room.

Dear Guest,

You are a seasoned Vegas visitor, and we are honored that you consider The Venetian to be the best! It brings us much joy that we exceeded the expectations that you have so rightfully set before us, and I thank you for your suggestion with tea services. Please do think of us on your 6th visit to Las Vegas. I would be delighted to welcome you back again!