“Felt like a king in my suite”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Antwerp, Antwerpen, Belgium
“Felt like a king in my suite”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The 1500 square feet suite allocated to us was simply gorgeous. Felt like royalty. Though the room was a good distance away from the lobby - did not mind it at all! Going to stay again on my next visit in same hotel.plenty of gr8 restaurants to choose on the property.

Room Tip: Do ask for a free upgrade if you are going to spend time on the casino tables
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ABHAY1957
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,766)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Love this place. Treated like royalty by everyone!!! From the moment the bell captain takes care of your luggage to the checkin process and then the suites, this is a fantastic experience. The pool areas are just great and allow for a great workout and a great place to relax after the workout with plenty of shaded areas if you want to stay out of the sun!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel is on the same site as the Palatzo and is truly enormous with over 4000 bedrooms there is a feeling of a city within a city feel, with its own Malls and Restaurant Rows. If you like fast paced / 24 hr action Vegas is for you, not somewhere to come to re-charge and really an adult playground. Rooms were as previously described like suites and I would advise trying to get a room in the main tower facing the pool complex on floor 20+. Only downside of the hotel is because of size the reception is always very busy and you need a little patience. This is a great business confrence location with excellent facilities.

Room Tip: Floor 20+ facing pool
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you love visiting Vegas, I highly recommend you treat yourself to the Venetian experience. The luxury suites are spacious, the staff is accommodating and the amenities are top notch. I've visited other casino resorts, and there is no comparison. One absolutely does not have to leave the resort when considering the vast assortment of restaurants, shops and two separate floors in which to play if you so desire. If I could rate this resort with 6 stars, I would.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Iamvictorious
Dear Guest,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Venetian | The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a bella view suite on the 27th floor of the main building, and it was fantastic!
The room was very large, with a living room area , 2 queen beds and a huge bathroom!
The view was of the pool area and part of the strip, namely Treasure Island, Trump and the venetian/palazzo hotel.
The hotel is beautiful and very clean, the canal area is huge and you can easily get lost!! Both parts of the hotel have a casino and shops/restaurants which are quite pricey- there is plenty of choice though both in and near the hotel. The pool area is lively and there are plenty of sun beds with pool towels available.
Would love to return one day!

Room Tip: higher floors are quieter and have good views
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sarah w
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I am glad that you enjoyed the upgrade to the guaranteed view of the pool from our opulent Bella suites. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and advice. I hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and look forward to your return.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The best hotel, book it if you can.
Good casino, nice bars and restaurants. Room - excelent!
My favorite - garden pool. Gorgeos! Sun in garden pool doesnt come till 10:00am-10:30am but its worth waiting. The main pool opens at 9:00am.
So if i choose to book it, have a great time! Worth the money.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for your loyalty. I appreciate your continued patronage and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo for years to come.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I admit that my trips to Las Vegas are only about every two years. For the last few trips I stayed at Wynn/Encore so my expectation level was fairly high to begin with. For one, the staff from the moment you enter is very pleasant and tries to help. So no fault at all there. But at check in when I saw the ropes forming a long maze I knew this was going to be different. This place is not about anything individual it is about putting as many people in rooms as they can (which I have to respect- it is a business).
My room was a disappointment. Not because it was a bad room but because there were several burned out lights and the bulbs that worked were very dim. The room was dark. The lamp next to the bed had something sticky in the switch and wouldnt move enough to turn it on. I did not want to think about what was in that switch... The bathroom amenities were about as cheap as anything I had ever seen. The sheets were very rough and not comfortable.
I walked down to the casino area on my first night and walking towards me was a group of 6 men with shorts and no shirts carrying drinks and acting rowdy. Maybe I am old but I thought you were supposed to be dressed properly and somewhat respectful in a casino? Needless to say I did not want to gamble there as I just didnt feel comfortable with the crowd and the lack of visible security. So I walked over to Wynn and settled in there for a while.
The restaurants within the hotel were pretty good but the service was suspect at best. We had 3 dinners- and each time we found ourselves asking repeatedly for things like more water, butter, more drinks, whatever. Twice in one dinner they tried to bring us food that was meant for another table. I mean- one time in the middle of eating entrees the server brought out plates and just stood there waiting for us to do something. It was really strange...
I have to say that maybe it is all personal preference but I didnt think that the Venetian lived up to its reputation of being an upscale Las Vegas resort. They seem to be looking the other way on little details and to me that is no way to run a business. This is just personal preference perhaps and maybe there are folks who dont mind at all. In my case I expected much more.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit. I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the challenges you experienced. It concerns me deeply to learn that the condition of your suite was not to standards. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department, which always welcomes suggestions for improvement. Earning each and every guest’s future loyalty by providing them with unmatched accommodations and service is of paramount importance to The Venetian | The Palazzo; therefore, if there is anything we can do to earn your loyalty please do not hesitate to reach out to our Guest Relations office directly.