“My overall experience at the Venetian”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #9 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Bronx, New York
“My overall experience at the Venetian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have stayed at the Venetian several times and it has always been a great experience. The staff, the rooms, the restaurants and the atmosphere are tops. When I visit the Venetian, I feel like I am in Italy. The shops in the Venetian and the Palazzo are great and the events that go on in the passageways are something to see. I always enjoy listening to the concerts, puppet shows and entertainment which are all free. As far as the gambling, the variety of slot machines and table games are to my satisfaction. The Venetian is a must see spot when visiting Vegas even for the children.

1 Thank Gary B
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you. Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,625)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Romsey, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

As soon as you arrive at this hotel everything is over the top. The check in clerk tried to convince us to upgrade to a more expensive room but as we had booked a suite, and driven 340 miles, we were not interested. She also mentioned the hotel has 8000 rooms! The room itself was very well appointed, however, there is no tea or coffee making facility, nor has the fridge a freezer compartment which is annoying when you are travelling around America and need a freezer pack. When queried the lack of these items that the basic B and B in England has, the reason given was health and safety! Staying at this hotel is expensive and is like having a room in a shopping mall

Room Tip: Everyone expects a tip and all meals are extra. Everything in this hotel complex is over the top and...
Green Features: Towels replaced only when requested which is good practice
2 Thank David L
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and your stay. Still, I appreciate your insightful feedback about in suite coffee makers. It is never our intention to cause our guests this unnecessary stress or inconvenience. For your next visit I want to recommend that you take advantage of the complimentary cup of coffee or tea available as part of our resort fee. It can be redeemed at Cafe Presse with the voucher that you received at the time of check in.

I also apologize about the difficulty that you experienced with our in suite refreshment center. While the refreshment center is provided as a convenient delivery method for any refreshments that you might want during your visit, we also offer the availability to deliver an empty refrigerator for a nominal fee to your suite. Based on reading your review it seems that this option would have served you better and I apologize that it was not proactively offered to you.

Again, I extend my apologies and invite you to contact my Guest Relations office directly as I would like an opportunity to gather more details of the challenges you experienced. It is our sincere hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations on a future visit.

Portland, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Incredible, luxurious, charming Hotel.
Beautiful and huge suite with all comforts, delicious restaurants, nice casino, awesome shopping area with all the best brands!!!
Unforgettable Weekend!!!!
I really think this is the best Hotel in Vegas!!!!!
Do not forget to spend an afternoon by the beautifull open air swimmingpool at the top floor....that was amazing!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Valentina D
Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your experience. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Your feedback is a testament and reflection of the continued success of The Venetian|The Palazzo’s diligent strides towards personalized and second-to-none service and for our clear and paramount five-diamond vision.

Once again we genuinely thank you for your time and for your kind words, the words that have reminded us of our agreement, ability and empowerment to continue our pursuit of providing our guests with nothing less than the best.

Pleasanton, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went to Vegas to get married.. Stayed at Venetian and was treated like royalty.. We booked the romance getaway package, and it was well worth the cost.. The included in suite breakfast and the dinner and wine pairing were out of this world... For dinner we had the best filet mignon that we have ever had. And I absolutely adored the gondola ride.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your wedding celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your special day.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you are a 1st timer, I suggest you stay here. Even if you're a seasoned Vegas visitor, I would still stay here. Yeah, you could get a lot lower cost room at another location, but its also Vegas and you need to spoil yourself a little. If you're just going to want a room to sleep and shower, then go stay off the strip. But for a few dollars more, you can stay in a luxury 5 star resort. To me, it seems worth it to spend a little extra for a day or 2. Make sure to stop over at the Bouchon bakery by Thomas Keller. For those foodies out there, you'll know that name. Even if you don't, it does not matter. You'll get to have the best pastries if your life! You'll understand why there's a line most times, especially in the mornings. Its not a long wait and the prices are reasonable. You won't pay fourteen bucks for a croissant.

Oh yeah, and please remember...its Vegas...please tip everyone. You'd be surprised the "extras" you can get if you hand out a few dollars here and there.

Room Tip: I booked through priceline, so do your research and bid often. This is a 5 star resort location, so...
Green Features: Very good! They make sure to ask you if you will help participate in their program during your visit. But they are not intrusive about it.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Seminole, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you are looking for a place to get pampered and have things to do round the clock, Vegas is the place to go - of course! But there is no place like the Venetian! It is huge, with a 5 acre roof top pool area! Then there is a pool and hot tub area on the 10th floor as well! Amazingly beautiful and relaxing. I couldn't even believe that this place has 5000 rooms and we didn't see a whole lot of people actually, it's so big that there is plenty of room. The gambling was fun of course, and the suites are all very spacious. I love the Venetian!

Room Tip: Any room is great at the Venetian!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I especially want to thank you for your positive review of your pool experience. The Venetian | The Palazzo have eleven pools offering diverse pool experiences for our guests. I am pleased to read that your stay was exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This place is the best. A breath of fresh air. I won't be staying anywhere else. Rooms , atmosphere , entertainment all way above the others. You want luxury they got it. However the place is full of everyday people from all walks of life.

• Stayed June 2013