“Wonderful experience!”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 13, 2013

By far, this is the best hotel experience in Las Vegas, or anywhere, for us. From the accomodations to the smiling, warm, and helpful staff, our stay was delightful! Any small problems we experienced were met immediately and solved beyond our expectations. We've been singing their praises since we returned home and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grandma2009
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (26,289)

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I brought my significant other here for his 40th birthday and was torn on where to stay in Las Vegas. The Venetian was all I expected it to be and more. The property was beautiful, the staff was friendly and helpful. I bought the romance package and it was great. Free American Breakfast in my room, free private gondola ride and free dinner at the Italian Restaurant The Grill at Valentino. Plus I got free upgraded View Suite. The suite was gorgeous and comfortable and they have nice amenities. There's sooo much to do and see on the property that you really don't even need to leave. The extra bonus was the $2000 I won off the slot machines that basically paid for the whole trip.

Room Tip: I prefer the higher floors for less noise and better views.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your significant other’s 40th birthday celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We have stayed at this property many times and continue to be amazed at the hotel amenities. It certainly isn't the least expensive, but it just might be one of the best. And if you are a member of their loyalty program Grazie, the comps are very nice - free stays, points for food at some really nice restaurants, etc. A new association with the IHG hotels (Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inns) now lets members of their Priority Club earn benefits. Our suites have been exceptional and the housekeeping staff go out of their way to make you feel special. If you can't get to Italy, come to the Venetian in Las Vegas and feel like you are there!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very review and providing details and insights. I am particularly thankful that you took the time to recommend Grazie, our hotel loyalty program. Grazie is a wonderful way to be rewarded for your loyalty and based on your review I am confident that you reaped the benefits! I look forward to serving you on a return visit in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights as part of a conference. Las Vegas still allows smoking in rooms and hotel had no remaining king suites in non-smoking. I was given a handicapped suite which has a roll-in shower and the living room area has no staira. Big bonus - only 3 rooms from the elevator core. Rooms are in great shape and service was very good

• Stayed: June 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that your stay and suite were exceptional and I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My Husband and I try to come to Vegas about every two years. We have been previouly but we stayed at other resorts. I just wnated to say that none of the other places where we stayed were as beautiful or as comfortable as the Venetian. We will be Backi!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the seventh floor -it was peaceful and confortable.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

All the rooms are 700 sqft suites. Rooms are very clean and spacious. There are a few pools to hang out in. There is a section near the big pool with all the music, the music is pretty good but definitely not worth the extra $30 to hang out in. You can hear the music just fine from the big pool. Great idea to take a cabana to hang out in because it can get really hot out so it's nice to take cover and go lie out in the sun a little at a time.
When entering the casino, basically it's the same as any other casino, the differences are the shops and the canals (the water is clean and not smelly like the canals in Venice Italy) with the Gondolas.
It's a city on it's own, you never have to leave. Everything you need including restaurants and entertainment.
Enjoy your stay.

1  Thank Steve K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the cabana and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed at the Venetian for a week, it was the second time I had stayed in Vegas.

Pros:
-Great location
-Pool area
-Friendly staff
-Large rooms
-Food at all the restaurants I tried was good

Cons:
-Checked in, someone else had been in my room and left their lanyard and welcome kit
-Don't take long showers, my shower would cut out for 20 seconds if I stayed in a long time
-Could at least offer free bottled water
-Shocking Wi-Fi connection/speed in room. I've stayed in $10 hostels with better Wi-Fi

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions and feedback you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.