“The Venation - a pleasure again”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed May 15, 2013

what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I can tell that the Venetian is a great place to stay and everything is in reasonable distance. The rooms are very clean and optimally equipped (3 TVs, Printer, WLAN, electric iron, alarm-clock with ipod-interface ...)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (25,955)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My Partner and stayed at the Venetian for 4 wonderful nights. The suite was spectacular and very spacious. The bathroom was extremely large all done in marble with a jetted tub and separate shower, Very nice to have two sinks. The sunken living room had a very large comfortable couch. The suite had a total of 3 HD flat screen televisions. The casino was always very lively and we found the slots to be loose. The hotel had lots of high end restaurants but offered something for everyone and every budget. The only thing that send off was the size of the spa. For the size of the hotel the spa was very small and limited.

1  Thank kcbeefy

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding you and your partner's expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

What an impressive hotel. As soon as you walk into the foyer area and look up and around your jaw will drop with amazement . The rooms are very spacious and have all the modern cons that you need .Lots of lifts so no need to wait too long . Walking thru the casino , people smoking everywhere , I didn't know this was still legal . Signage around the casino is not great but I guess that's what they do to keep you inside .

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay overall. In your post you mentioned that you do not enjoy walking through the smoke in the casino en route to your suite. For your next stay I want to recommend our Venezia tower. The Venezia elevators are immediately adjacent to the front desk and would eliminate any need for you to walk through the casino unless it was by choice. It is my sincere hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The hotel resembles well the atmosphere of Venice, with all the canals and the gondolas.
37 restaurants do not leave hungry, however, we were a little bit disappointed by the quality of food in the "family italian restaurant". Was above 300$ for 2, and I can say that we had much better food in Caesar.
However, the reception was very quick and concierge was helpful; rooms are huge and good.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just booking at a decent rate was a task. The Reservation Rep was rude and wouldn't check on any type of discounted rate for me. I did get someone to help me, and I was satisfied, and was upgraded free of charge. Then, when we did check in, the front desk clerk gave us someone else's room keys!! We walked in on a gentleman, and it was complete embarrassment. Needless to say, it is not a short walk up and down to the Front Desk. I didn't cause an uproar, because it was my birthday, and at that point, I just wanted to start enjoying my time. I did not encounter any other bad experience there, but I do feel Guest Relations need to better train the employees. Positive Attitude and Knowledge go a long way. The Piazza Suite is beautiful. No complaints on the room itself.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly. Thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was my second stay at the Venetian...both visits were associated with a convention. Both experiences were fantastic. My hotel room was beautiful and well appointed. The service was excellent. From the moment I walked into the lobby the first day, till the day I left, I felt like the employees were there specifically to assist me. The personal attention was…enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing you experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo provided a restful place to stay while traveling for business. I look forward to welcoming you back each and every time that your professional or personal travel takes you to Las Vegas.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I go as iften as I can and it is always a great experi ence..my host lorraine is the best and very accessible yet prifessional. Dining is great and he poker room has the best action. The salon is confortable and there is a oerfect place to take a break and lounge

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am especially pleased that you recognized Lorraine's unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to her director and manager so that they can recognize her on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.