“A little something different”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“A little something different”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I typically stay at Harrah's properties while in Vegas but this time, with my family I decided to try some place different. Different it was. What an amazing hotel and casino. I was blown away by the room and all of its amenities. We rented a crib ahead of time which was already placed in our spacious room with a few extra goodies for our little one, free of charge! One night I must have locked myself out of our safe and a technician was up within minutes, very friendly, informative and even asked to see my ID, which I loved! Now onto the casino - the poker room had to be one of nicest I have seen in all of Vegas. It was packed, yet not hectic whatsoever. They opened up tables quickly to make room for all the players signing up and there was even a screen on the tv in my bedroom so I could see my position on the sign in sheet. The best part..they called me in my room when a seat opened up and waited for me. That is luxury my friends! We enjoyed the professionalism by all the staff and the beautiful atmosphere. I brought my 9 year old and my 6 month old and they enjoyed themselves thoroughly. The Canal shop's were excellent, such great taste they exhibit at the Venetian. I am a Harrah's guy but I must say I think I found my new spot. They treated me like a VIP and from someone in the industry I was truely blown away. Keep up the excellent work guys, I will most certainly be back!!
Cheers!!

Room Tip: I love the top floors- beautiful views of the strip, the mountains and the beautiful pools they have...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

VP of Hotel Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,676)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I had originally booked the Palms(off the strip) but I made a last minute change and it turned out to be a great decision. The property was gorgeous from outside but inside the lobby it was like a scene out of Rome. The check in process was smooth with great staff. I even tried the sandwich trick that I had read about on some websites(putting a $20 bill in between my credit card and my drivers license ) to see if It would help my request for an upgrade and the request was granted as we were moved up to the 28th floor with a pool/partial strip view.I was given my $20 back with a smile and told by the helpful female who's name unfortunately escapes me that that would not be necessary. Our suite was quite roomy and exceptionally clean. Although we only used the pool once during our stay, it was very clean and warm with very comfortable beach chairs all over and the staff was very attentive giving out towels upon our arrival to the pool area. Great location on the strip, we had the pirate show at treasure island and the volcanos at the mirage right across the street as well as the wax museum right in our hotel.

1 Thank NyTraveler_3608
Dear Guest,

Thank you sharing your positive feedback regarding The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo have earned your loyalty. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each and every time your travels take you to this fabulous city.

Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We arrived for Checkin at 1:30 am due to flight delays, and were very impressed at the beautiful lobby and quick service. The Checkin person was extremely helpful and accommodating. He warned us about it being Spring Break. We went to our room in the Venetian Tower and thought it was beautiful. The problem was the obnoxious kids running up and down the halls banging their doors and yelling. We called the front desk to ask for a quieter place and although they said they can guarantee quiet, they let us move instantly to the Venezia Tower. It is much farther away from the casino and shopping but MUCH quieter. The rooms were not as nice, missing the more fancy furnishings and remote control blinds that the first room had, but for us, our sleep was more important.

The bathrooms are gorgeous and apart identical between the rooms, same for the bed. Do not touch the minibar or snacks. They are outrageous. Instead walk to the canal shoppes and enjoy more food and restaurant choices than anyone could ask for.

We were amazed at the wonderful shopping and dining options. So many you never really have to leave the resort. It is a beautiful place and very classy. We enjoyed the Italian theme because we love Italy so much. We watched street performers, took a gondola ride, and had plenty of gelato.

The outside pool areas are gorgeous and there are many. Do not hesitate to book this resort we will be coming back!

• Stayed April 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge, our team assisted you directly.

There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate department heads, so they may in turn, share your wonderful compliments with their team members. I am confident that each department will delight in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

dublin
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was in Vegas for the first time last week. I am not a big fan of Vegas, the Vegas concept or fake stuff. Still as a Vegas hotel I think there is nothing to criticize here. Beds are extremely comfortable, rooms are super spacious, you have all the amenities you need, and you have a fake Venice there. The hotel is HUGE, which I guess it what makes it so spectacular, so it took me forever to get to the room, but the staff was always super nice and were always there to help me get into the room. I highly doubt I'll go to Vegas again, but if I do I would choose the Venetian!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank agusDD

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had the privilege to be a guest at the Venetian last week of March 2013 where I was just passing 4 days with my girlfriend. It was an experience of utmost perfection, style and luxury. The Venetian definitely dazzled my stay and glowed with perfection. Here's how it goes:

1- Location
It is located just on the Vegas strip so just walk out any of the exits/entrances and you are in the middle of the action. All places of interest are just 5 minutes on foot (max). Wynn and Treasure Island are very close and the Vegas fashion mall can be accessed through the numerous pedestrian over passes.
The hotel is a complex formed by the Venetian and the Palazzo, both connected internally and externally and just few seconds on foot from one another. The Wallgreens store is in the hotel and can be accessed 24h a day

2- The hotel itself
Luxury, luxury and luxury. This hotel has it all down to the least detail and starts as soon as you get into the main entrance foyer. Just look at the ceiling and see the magnificent paintings all over it. Walk inside and get indulged in a really unique magnificent environment and decor that the Venetian surrounds you with the second you step inside.
Walking its halls is no less of a gorgeous experience, the hotel is luxury designed down to its smallest detail. Replicating Venice, and where the name Venetian probably was derived from, everything is developed to mirror the Italian style and perfection

3- Rooms
I booked a suite and compared to many suites I stayed in around the world, the ones at The Venetian definitely comes first place. They are very spacious with a bed room and a living room connected to one another with a small stair case and then opening towards a large window wall with one of the most beautiful views in Vegas.
Rooms are very well equipped with two large LCD Samsung TVs, one in front of the bed and another one in front of a large L shaped sofa in the living room,
Washrooms are also well equipped and everything you need to have a nice wash and clean up is just provided. Make sure you indulge yourself in that large tub, just relax and put the small bathroom TV on.

4- Service
Loved the service, everybody was so nice and welcoming from the doormen, valets all the way to the front desk officers and room service personnel. Everybody just have a smile on their faces and are ready to help you with any clarification you might have. The concierge service was also very nice, I wanted last minute tickets to a Cirque du Soleil show and they just got them for me at market price.

5- Prices
I paid around $700 for 4 nights and i think it was well worth it. Accommodation is cheap relative to what level and quality of luxury you are provided with. In room dining was somewhat more expensive as a meal for two would cost around $80 and i am talking omelets

I highly recommend the Venetian for ones stay in Vegas. It is a great experience and the hotel is huge and connected to its brother the Palazzo. Together they offer you a whole range of outlets to experience every single style of cuisines, drinks and partying. Make sure you visit Sushi Samba, Lavo and Tao among others.

Room Tip: There are a lot of offers at the Venetian, make sure you check their site for a large variety of off...
4 Thank SagaLEB
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. I am particularly struck by the detail that you provided future visitors to The Venetian | The Palazzo. I appreciate your thoughtful review and concern to advise fellow travelers of the tips, locations and moments that made your stay so memorable and special. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The experience at The Palazzo and its twin sister the Venetian is unique in Vegas. The rooms, with a bedroom and step down living area are roomy, comfortable and a step up from most other hotels in Las Vegas.
The grounds and artwork are amazing- and you walk around with your neck craned upwards the whole time you are there!
Restaurants in the facility are excellent, but not the best in Vegas. The Wynn, just a five minute walk away has some superb restaurants. One significant exception is Bouchon in the Venetian. DO NOT MISS their breakfast! Best in Vegas!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side overlook the Wynn Golf course- great view during the day! At night (if you ar...
1 Thank jeldenbailey
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your most recent visit. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time your travels take you back to this fabulous city.

Hyderabad, India
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Overall: Was there for a short business trip in April 2013. The room was very spacious with a king size bed and separate lounge area. Decent quantity of supplies in the bathroom for soaps and shampoos.

Quick Tip:
1. The hotel rooms do no have those comfy bathroom shoes you normally look for so carry something for those cold bathroom floors.

2. They definitely do not have any tea/coffee maker in the rooms. The coffee maker costs you $5 for the duration of your stay. So if you're like me who enjoys a cup of tea in the middle of the night, do remember to ask for the tea/coffee maker on your arrival.

3. Express checkouts available on your Television and in a drop box outside the elevators on the ground floor for the times when you have an early flight.

Room Tip: The tower rooms are great. If you get the pool view do request for a higher floor to avoid the party...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.