The Venetian Las Vegas
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$146
$113
Agoda.com
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
Orbitz.com
$20
26,787 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Las Vegas to celebrate our 20th anniversary and stayed at the Venetian. I couldn't have picked a better place as it met and exceeded all my expectations! The room was spacious, clean, and beautiful with an impeccable view of the pools and garden. The location of the hotel also adds to the appeal. Don't-miss experiences were definitely the gondola ride and dinner at Trattoria's and Canonita. I will definitely plan a return visit here in the future! Thanks again Venetian for a great vacation!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the privilege of hosting you during your 20th anniversary celebration! Congratulations on this special milestone and I am pleased that The Venetian | The Palazzo enhanced and contributed to your celebration.

Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor and I anxiously anticipate many more opportunities to serve you during future special occasions.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

By far my favorite hotel overall in Vegas. I've been to Vegas for work and pleasure 20+ times in the past 8 years, and the Venetian/Palazzo properties continue to be top notch. No other hotel gives you prime location, rooms with full living rooms (which by the way are great when you have say two couples staying in the same room-plenty if space!!!) amazing pools, shopping, restaurants (from high end five star steakhouses to the best happy hour margarita spot)-seriously if you did not want to leave the hotel you wouldn't have too, it's all right here!

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Beautiful hotel, room and facilities but beware of the mini-bar, not just what's in the fridge but what's in a basket on top, one touch & you're charged! Would definately stay at the Venetian again!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We truly appreciate your positive comments and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

The rooms are fabulous, but it's the staff that makes us return to Venetian again and again. They always go that extra mile to make us feel at home. Love it! If you haven't treated yourself to a little getaway here, I strongly recommend it. They will do everything possible to make it memorable.

Room Tip: We love staying on the pool side of the Venetian for the view of the mountains and always over the 20th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. I was so pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and were treated with the Unmatched Guest Service we strive to provide all of our guests. We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we all look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Wow….we were blown away. My wife and I have been to Vegas many times and we try to stay at different hotels and resorts to enjoy the variety of accommodations. We have stayed in $900 a night suites and at timeshare resorts. We were blown away when walked into the suite we had at the Venetian. The luxurious room with spacious bathroom and elegant sitting area were designed with an attention to fine detail. The Luxury suite was a fraction of what we have paid for other suites and we felt it was a great value. The Hotel property had so many restaurants, shops clubs and shows we did not feel the need to leave during our entire trip. I can’t wait until our next visit to Vegas because we have found the Hotel that meets all our needs. I should mention the Venetian Theater is a great place to see a show. There is not a bad seat in the house. We enjoyed the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill show that was amazing!!!

Room Tip: We wanted to see the show at the Venetian so we took advantage of the package deal they had and upgraded to the luxury suite which also came with a few other discounts and perks.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.