“Venetian Las Vegas, fantastic again!”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have stayed at The Venetian several times now and each time is better then the last. This time I did have a issue with the wrong credit card being applied to my personal stay (I had consecutive reservations due to work/play), but when checking out this was cleared up without any issues. They were very patient, understanding and helpful.
Previously I had been in larger rooms, but this one still had all the amenities just in a smaller package. And really, I don't spend THAT much time in the room in Vegas! I am so spoiled now, if I can't stay at Venetian, I don't care if I go to Las Vegas!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. I was so pleased to hear that when you encountered your only challenge upon check out, our front desk team assisted you directly with the credit card challenges on your account.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (26,142)

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is simply amazing. I was travelling with family (5 adults an 1 child) for 2 nights. We did not feel the need to go out of the hotel. This should say enough. Everything was awesome (staff, rooms, service, facilities etc). On a lighter note: the only issue was the amount of walking one has to do in the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I was here for a 4 day business trip, and it was just great. The rooms were nice and clean. The bathroom was amazing! We had over 6000 people there for our company and we were all treated so nice. There was always someone right there to help if you got turned around in the wrong direction, just an awesome friendly staff. The shops, restaurants, the boat ride and the fact it was so close to all the good stuff made it great! I will defiantly come back and stay with my husband next time for him to see all the amazing hotels

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas Strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well. Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel/Resort! From when you walk into the lobby to the gaming floor and guest suites, it's just amazing!
Fantastic customer service. Beautiful room & wonderful amenities.
We stayed in a King Suite on the 22nd floor, facing the pool and it was amazing!
The facilities are amazing and the resort fee is so minimal in comparison to what is offered.
This resort is central on the strip, everything is within walking distance.
Loved this resort & will be staying here the next time we come to vegas!

Dear Guest,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us after your recent stay. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was our third trip to Vegas. I think this was by far my favorite trip. This Hotel/casino was just gorgeous. It was really big and kinda confusing finding our room the first night we got there. But the hotel staff were VERY helpful. i would definitely return to The Venetian Resort Hotel Casio. We actually came out ahead so thats just a little bonus.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Nothing but good things to say. So impressed with ambience and service from fast check in, very clean and comfortable Suite accomodation, gaming experience and buffet selections from Breakfast to Dinner. Most enjoyable stay, comparable if not better than our past stay at other high end strip hotel resorts. Will keep coming back.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Stardom13

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had a wonderful stay in Vegas and so glad I chose the Venetian. It was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The bed was so comfortable which is rare to find nowadays even at higher end hotels. Loved everything about it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.