“Will keep coming back”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Nothing but good things to say. So impressed with ambience and service from fast check in, very clean and comfortable Suite accomodation, gaming experience and buffet selections from Breakfast to Dinner. Most enjoyable stay, comparable if not better than our past stay at other high end strip hotel resorts. Will keep coming back.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Stardom13
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (25,954)

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had a wonderful stay in Vegas and so glad I chose the Venetian. It was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The bed was so comfortable which is rare to find nowadays even at higher end hotels. Loved everything about it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. I am humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. We all look forward to the privilege of serving you on a return trip to this fabulous city.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

No words to xpress...over the top, completely mind blowing rite from the reception to the rooms everything was amazing.. Rooms were completely upto the mark,.. We so much enjoyed the stay der tat I wish to go back.. The rooms treat u royally.. I so love it

Room Tip: Obviously taking the room with the strip view would be great!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SNShetty

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

When I entered Vegas I felt in paradise when I arrived here I was given a warm welcome and I got my request a high floor room overlooking the strip.The Casino is amazing the amenities are out of its world and location is briiliant.The Vegas sign is a bit of a walk but overall I had an amazing stay here and I am happy I choose this place.

Room Tip: Choose this place
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The Venetian was almost all that we expected from previous reviews; over the top, bright and noisy in true Las Vegas style. You can't fault the location,as it is on the right place on the Strip, nor the 'Italian' ambience or cleanliness and I would happily return. We had a good time, but unlike some, we found it a bit impersonal, with a couple of friendly exceptions. The rooms are great - large, clean and with very comfortable beds. We had booked two rooms but one faced a wall rather than the pool. The outdoor pool is lovely, but be aware that there is a daytime club adjoining, so not relaxing if you want a mid-afternoon doze to refresh you for the evening.

Room Tip: Ask for a high room to get the views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JennieEmm

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Wow... This is true luxury. The suite is huge and even the bathroom can fit a standard hotel room inside. It is very well docorated and you wouldnt want to leave the room but the casino below and the entertainment/restaurant in the strip will pull you out of the room.
At the ground floor many high end shops and gondola ride if you want to experience venice. Truely a beautiful hotel and hope we will come back and this time to win jackpot.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank farhanbari
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I go to Vegas 2 or 3 times a year. About 80% of the time, I stay at Venetian because of the top notch staff and the large, comfortable suites. I also like that they have the shopping level so I don't always have to walk pass the casino (and the smoking) to go in and out. The Palazzo is my favorite because its smaller and much more manageable. It's also newer. The Venetia is probably my least favorite because it's a maze to get in and out. Although they do have their own private pool. This property is amazing and well worth it. The location is great also.

Room Tip: The Venetia rooms are a pain in the butt to get to.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple