The Venetian Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$129
$184
$169
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$227
$195
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$167
$152
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$60
Bally's Las Vegas
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$125
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$265
$107
VEGAS.com
26,815 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed March 19, 2013

When you see the gondolas cutting their way through crystal clear water, you want to laugh if you've been at the real deal. This hotel, as many in Vegas is huge. It can be daunting to get from one tower, eg the Palazzo to the other, the Venetian. And time consuming. Make sure to park under the correct tower, if you know where you are staying.
Once you get used to the crowds and the hubbub, this is a pretty good place: the staff is friendly, things are kept spotless, there are numerous restaurants of decent/fine quality.
Unless you use the gym or need the in room wifi, this hotel graciously lets you opt out of the semi-criminal "resort fee" that they all have.
We needed and got an extra sleep sofa since i was traveling alone with my teen daughter. But this was not an automatic thing. Citing fire regs, they do not offer rollaways...and the rooms are huge and should easily accommodate them. Or so I think.
We feel we got our money's worth and are leaving with a positive impression.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank syncomm1
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about The Venetian | The Palazzo. I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and that your overall impression was positive. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I'm usually a solo traveler used to bargain hotels but my adult daughter joined me in Las Vegas so we spent one night in the Venetian before heading to Los Angeles. As others have said about the Venetian, the hotel and the rooms are luxurious and I almost didn't want to leave the room to explore the casino and restaurants. They had a small box of amenities in the bathroom (shower cap, emery file, etc.) and I was tickled to find a cute sewing kit - there were six needles already threaded with white, pink, gray, brown, blue, and black thread, two buttons, and a safety pin - a fond memento of a lovely stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that The Venetian | The Palazzo exceeded your expectations and provided you with unmatched service and accommodations. Since, The Venetian | The Palazzo is now your first choice when visiting Las Vegas, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Venetian is always delightful. The rooms are lovely and spacious. Casino odds are the best I have found in Vegas. Be sure to register with Club Grazie. The points earned through food, lodging, and casino play provide points that earn additional benefits and future offers.

Room Tip: The hotel is large but the layout is very convenient. My personal preference is a room on a high floor with a view of the strip. On occasional I've stayed on a low floor and I can truly say I've never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nnielsen1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and providing so many details and insights. I am particularly thankful that you took the time to recommend Grazie, our hotel loyalty program. Grazie is a wonderful way to be rewarded for your loyalty and based on your review I am confident that you reaped the benefits!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Got surprised with a birthday trip to Vegas and stayed here at the Venetian. It's a very upscale hotel.. beautiful.. clean.. it was really nice to stay in a really nice place. Stayed in a huge room with a little "downstairs" living room area.. ridiculously awesome. My only complaints would be: the tv in the bathroom (yes, the bathroom) didn't work, and neither did the remote, there was no "fan only" mode on the ac/heat unit, the shower leaked water all over the floor unless you turned the shower head towards the corner of the shower, the mattresses were soft as jelly, and you could hear people and doors slamming in the hallway clear as day. I think if you are paying this much money to stay at a hotel, there really shouldn't be any issues. Oh one more thing, they gave us a room where the guest was still there... and sleeping! Awkward! I think good customer service would have upgraded us or done something, but they just gave us another room. The Venetian is definitely a nice place, but that's a lot of money to spend when you're hardly in your room.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank misterburns
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Venetian | The Palazzo and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that I do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly. I truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Located at the end of the strip heading towards the Freemont area. We stayed in a suite in the Tower area of this hotel. This 900 sq feet suite had a marble hallway, fantastic bathroom, huge bath, and shower, great vanity area as well as double sinks all marble, truly beautiful. Great space in living and bedroom areas with very large tvs. No tea/coffee making facilities, however room service menu was reasonable, note you have to pay on delivery. it cannot be added to your room tab. The hotel is amazing, marble corridors with painted ceilings and torch lights lining these marble corridors. Pool are was beautiful with lots of private areas with statues everywhere and excellent planting. Pools also had chair facility for disabled people to access the pool. The shopping dining area is truly like walking the streets of Italy, goldolas floating by with gondaliers singing, people eating in restaurants around St. Mark's Square, beautiful lighting and good shopping. You could truly spend 3 days in this hotel and never leave the complex or even see the strip but be sure to bring a very flexible credit card with you! The comples is dotted with many restaurants which cater to all tastes and ambiences in each is in keeping with the theme, steakhouse, Italian, Asian, etc., and prices appear to be similar throughout. Security within the hotel is excellent with checks at each lift area when you enter your room area so very safe.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Towers, overlooking pool - beautiful and great security getting in and out of hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tet1

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you.

Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests, from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.