The Venetian Las Vegas
Aria.com
$496
$399
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$159
$169
$152
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
Agoda.com
$22
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Hotelpower.com
26,620 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stayed in the Venetian after travelling California and decided to finish in style so chose the Venetian. We weren't disappointed. The hotel is an all suite hotel so the rooms were just fantastic. The hotel itself is so huge, so much to do, so many restaurants and bars. We went to the pool area a few times which was a real nice atmosphere. Location is great, right in the centre of the strip! Really loved it and hope to return there one day!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I am particularly pleased that you recognized the unsurpassed suite accommodations at The Venetian | The Palazzo. As the only all-suite hotel on the Las Vegas strip we are very proud of our standard suites and I am pleased that you valued them as well.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I'm a frequent occupant at Venetian. I stay there at least twice a year. Every staff member is always soo helpful. The Grand Lux and the Bouchon Bistro are the 2 places my husband and I must visit every time we are in town. Our last visit was for our wedding anniversary and the Bouchon staff was exceptional. If you are thinking about steak try Carnevino it's on Palazzo side make sure you try their aged bone in ribeye for 2. It will be a steak worth spending the $$ on.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and I sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo to host you during your visits.

Thank you for the detailed dining recommendations that you provided for your fellow travelers. With over thirty restaurants and nine James Beard award winning chefs, The Venetian | The Palazzo truly combine to create the unrivaled culinary capital of the world. The restaurants you mentioned bring back culinary memories of my own and I am pleased that you have such fond feelings for them as well.

Thank you for your review and it is my sincere hope that you will choose to continue returning to The Venetian | The Palazzo each time that your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and I visit Las Vegas frequently because we live in Phoenix, we had being in a lot of nice hotels over there but never before at the Venetian, our experience there was very good in all the aspects, our recommendation is 100% positive, of course everything is a replica at Vegas but for a lot of people, they will get a little taste of something that they will not get in their life time. Both hotels and resorts, the Venetian and the Palazzo are on the TOP of our list, my business is not marketing hotels but some of my customers from South America that visit and stay at the Venetian from our recommendation, sent to me an e-mail with the thanks for the good choice and beautiful experience, your casinos, restaurants and group of people are excellent. Congratulations! .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team members. They will truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you.

Every aspect of The Venetian | The Palazzo was created for the enjoyment of our guests; from our luxurious suites and beautifully re-created historic landmarks of Venice, Italy, to hand-painted frescos and world-class restaurants. I am so very pleased to hear that you had such a memorable and enjoyable stay.

I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again so that we may continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Service Standards.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very nice hotel rooms allocated on first come first served basis even though pre booked with British Airways, all rooms alocated after 3pm so arriving at 940pm gave us no chance. We were allocated a conference room which was unnacceptable and much two and fro from reception and a day later we got a room allocated.

Eventually the suite we had was lovely the room fantastic, the complex has lovely restaurants, however lots of hassle in reception to buy property which was tedious.

Nice position on the strip

Worth considering if you are travelling to vegas ( arrive before 3pm though ! )

Room Tip: Facing the strip or the pool area a must
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host during your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am pleased that you enjoyed our opulent suites. Still, I am disappointed to learn that your visit was not a complete success, and apologize for the difficulty you experienced during registration. I would really like an opportunity to look into this incident as this mix-up or miscommunication should have been easily rectified. Please feel free to contact our guest relations office directly should you wish to further discuss.

I am pleased that this mishap did not dampen your spirit or take away from the other aspects of your stay that exceeded your expectations. I hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to The Venetian | The Palazzo in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I only spent one night at the Venetian. Had booked a Venetian Luxury Suit. Checking in was quite fast. The room was big and clean. The bathroom was huge. The bed was very comfortable, probably one of the best that I've had in any hotel around the world. The pillows were however a bit disappointing. They were a bit lumpy.

The wifi reception in the room was also very bad. My phone could find the network and connect, but frequently got disconnected. My girlfriends phone couldn't even connect to the wifi. I asked for another room, and got the option to switch to another one. I went outside of that room and checked the wifi there, and it was bad there as well. The wifi was good at other parts of the hotel, and the speed was also good. I would guess that the hotel need to add more wifi routers/repeaters close to the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
PA_GuestRelations2, VP of Hotel Operations at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you choosing The Venetian | The Palazzo as your host you during your recent visit. I am humbled to have received your insightful comments, for there really is no greater way to improve our services than by receiving truly vital feedback from a valued guest.

I truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed me the opportunity to learn about your recent experience, and I also appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding our wifi services. I sincerely apologize for the unnecessary stress that this imposed on you. Please be assured that I do take all feedback and suggestions seriously, and I will look into them accordingly.

I hope this atypical experience will not deter you from visiting our property again. If I may be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our guest relations department directly.