The Venetian Las Vegas
$132
$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
TrumpHotels.com
$159
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$122
$97
$19
26,794 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roombeautiful hotelcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtrooms are hugeother hotelsmini barstrip viewtreasure islandresort fee
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I think Venetian is one of the Hotels on the strip that has everything for everyone. the Sleep quality and rooms have everything you need. I was sharing a room and was able to watch my own channel because they got three tvs in some rooms I guess and I had a regular room. I think they have a very smart design considering the room had a lounge area for a couch. The bathroom was well furnished with amenities, but they might want to put more towels and outlets in the room we had a hard time finishing charging places for cell phones at one point we thought we had to move furniture to get our cell phones charges. room service and over all service at this hotel is great. We also got an extended check out which was lovely. Thank you to all the Staff, I will always come back when getting what I paid for.

Room Tip: Book early and stay late
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank GlobalSShoper
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I think that sums it up - or breathtaking or out of this world.....
The Venetian is a fantastic hotel, as soon as you get off the transit bus/car/taxi you are in an artistic paradise - everywhere has murals painted and ornate items and that is just outside - wait till you get into the lobby !!
The luxury suite (which is their cheapest suite) was so luxurious I can't think what else could be on offer in any of the other suites to make it any more special !!
The pools were superb plenty to choose from and delightful padded sun loungers to while your day away - Mon to Thurs you had to wonder where all the residents were but come Fri/Sat it was like a different hotel and the pool was very very busy so make sure you get down early....
The casino was fabulous too and of course the free drinks whilst partaking in a little gambling helps too... there are restaurants and bars a plenty something for every taste...oh must give a mention to the magnificent shopping mall attached to the hotel Louboutin, Choo to name but a couple......
We visited several of the other hotels whilst in Vegas and both believe the Venetian wins hands down !!! Book it today :)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barnyards
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Beautiful hotel but I feel like it's lost what I feel is most important in business. Excellent customer service. With the exception of a few, I thought most were not friendly or helpful. I always felt like I was just another face instead of a guest at the hotel. No welcoming feelings with the exception of Donna & Scott at the Front Desk and Jill in concierges. They were all amazing and very helpful with organizing our group.

I thought the price we paid for our stay was good considering all the room are suites. Very clean and nice. However, i didn't like how we have to go all the way down to the lobby floor to take another elevator. Seemed like I was walking in circles.

I had a very large group of a special event and would like to also compliment Chelsi & Denise in the professionalism and class of handling our dinner at TAO restaurant. Everything was amazing.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank angelsiou1
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Ok, here is my take on this hotel. The property is very beautiful and the employees are very helpful and professional. The rooms are all suites which is nice. The location is very hard to beat...right in the center of the strip. It (only) cost $20 (including tip) to go from the airport to the hotel in a taxi. The restaurant Tao is very good (excellent sushi and filet) as is the little bistro by Wolfgang Puck in the canal shop area. The pool(s) are okay. Although I think the pools at the Mirage are better. I will say that the people who assist you at the pool at this hotel are very helpful and do whatever is required to make your stay nice. The show "Phantom" was awesome. If you have seen the play, you will want to see this........It is.....well ....awesome.

The downside to this hotel is the resort fee ($19 per day in addition to whatever you booked the room at). Another downside was how thin the doors on the rooms are. The walls are soundproof. The doors are not. So be prepared to be awakened by the people in the hall throughout the night.

Overall...I don't think I would stay here again. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but there may be better values on the strip. More bang for your buck so to speak.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank 1Traveler44
Reviewed June 19, 2011

I booked a two queen room at the Palazzo only to be moved to the Venetian because there were no queen rooms left. It was almost impossible to find our rooms without a map and a very accurate compass. It was about a 7 minute journey which included 2 separate elevators and a route march down several different hallways. That is the las time I stay here. I stayed once before and loved it but as stated in an earlier comment it is full of 20 something's clubbing and partying! Additionally, the wifi, yah you can't get it on the higher floors, however you still must Pay the hotel taxes which are expected to cover wifi costs!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends