“Hey, it's cheap”

Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas
Ranked #188 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

A/C didn't do much other than drown out the sound of swat teams and drug busts. The 17" TV worked ok, but a few of the channels sounded like accidentally calling a fax machine. The pool and spa were shut down for my entire stay. Good thing I have a master's degree or I wouldn't have been able to figure out the toilet. But, hey, it was cheap.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Spencer M

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

The staff is truly amazing and so very helpful here. I love how the cleaning staff always has our room nice n fresh for our arrival. Great prices and a great location I could see the strip so beautifully lit up right from my room. I highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The property itself is not exciting; rooms are clean, but small and aging. First night we were in a room with a very loud air unit. We talked to a very nice Paul who moved us closer to front of property (nicer room too) with quieter unit. Another nice and efficient employee Jake printed our boarding passes for us and called a cab when needed.

Room Tip: If you are walking, ask for a room near front of property
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Liz H
ABVIManager, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Valued Traveler,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel and our friendly staff. We do hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Positives
- close to famous strip (and monorail by the MDM hotel)
- working wifi
- clean & big room with AC
- very helpful staff

I couldnt here any noise from outside. I dont understand how can people expect Hilton for such price (as it looks in some reviews). For me perfect stay in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rbbrno
ABVIManager, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Valued Traveler,
Thank you for staying with Americas Best Value Inn, Las Vegas and sharing your positive experience with other travelers. I do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Great location just off strip, used hotel as it is very close to airport and we had a very early flight, rooms small, beds very comfortable thou, we where on ground floor so was noisy at times, but no resort fees you get ripped off with when you stop on the strip

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank theellitts

Dear Valued Traveler,
Thank you for your positive comments and recognize our good location, great value and comfy beds. We do hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The rooms were very small but the location was fantastic. The hotel is very close to the airport and walking distance to the strip. The staff was very accommodating and check in was easy once I got through the line. If you plan on going on a weekend make sure to make reservations. I seen people turned away that did not have reservations. I will say this, we all agreed the bathroom was the cleanest bathroom we have ever-seen in a hotel!

Room Tip: I would recommend asking for a downstairs room if stairs bother you. No elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Lisa C
ABVIManager, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Valued Traveler,
Thank you for staying with Americas Best Value Inn and for sharing your positive comments with other traveler. We do take pride in the cleanliness of our property. We hope to see you again in the future.
Sincerely

Reviewed March 23, 2014

the place is an okay place if you just need a place to sleep. I stayed in the Westin however for my last 2 night they were sold out so I booked me and my family here. They were nice and let me check in early at 12 noon. Stayed in room 134. Our room was very noisy at night time lots of party going on there. Room was clean and the bathroom was also okay. Location is good however at night time the area looks unsafe and a lots of homeless wondering around.

Room Tip: People going to party day and night will be a great option. if you planning to sleep at night this w...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
ABVIManager, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay with Americas Best Value Inn. I do apologize for your noisy neighbors, we do try our best to keep those things under control. It is comments like your that keep us striving for improvements. We do hope you will come back and stay with us again. Once again, thank you.