Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$383
$290
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$133
$119
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $236/night.

Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$213
$119
Official Site
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$180
$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$137
$127
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$233
$199
$22
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $34/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$695
$479
MandalayBay.com
1,758 results
All reviewsbass pro shopsundance grilltwin creeksoff the stripseasons buffetmermaid barhuge aquariumjohnny rocketsfish tankthe mexican restaurantfree buffetgreat buffetplayers cardplayers clubtable gamesresort feefree shuttle
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Booked for weekend of August 24-26 with Summer special of $55/night. I gotta start that I had the worst trip to Las Vegas ever. Wait? you're thinking, why the heck I'm giving 5 stars and my title is as is?

Sorry the worst trip is that I couldn't enjoy the beutifulness and confortness of Silverton's nice room. My family came down sick as a dog on our way to Vegas. I was able to enjoy the room somehow though but I feel bad for the fam.

CHECK IN/ OUT:
Because of our stops Friday night, we arrived 1:30AM Saturday morning, and we had reservations for Friday and Saturday night. Of course, it was empty at that time and my mom and I were treated with courtesy, even though we forgot to load our card to leave $100 deposit. Thank you for that. My mistake on that one.
The check out was also a breeze, though there was a little mistake. Earlier in the week I called to reserve and paid first night with card and told us the rest will be paid when we arrive so on check in we gave her the card and $100 cash for deposit. When I got the deposit, turns out the card wasn't charged and the deposit was used for that. Gladly the lady that helped us corrected it.

ROOM:
Room 6040 was FAR from the parking lot (or maybe we parked far, oh well), but opening the room, it looked like heaven, well for me. Maybe because I've never stayed at a casino hotel before. The decorations in the room were exceptional, the hotel's theme is nature and they did a pretty good job, from the fish in the bathroom to the plants and wallpaper, ect. The room was very clean. The quality of sleep was great. No problems at all.

POOL AREA:
Since I had a sick family, pretty much we stayed at the hotel the entire trip. Went to the pool Saturday afternoon. I can say there's nothing to be surprised of it. Just an average pool and that's it. There's cavanas and a tiny jacuzzi that the blowers weren't strong enough. I don't complain for that.

WIFI:
Hotel charges 12.99 per night for WIFI in the room. Brought my tablet computer, but I wasn't going to pay that. Go to Starbucks by the Players Club there's free WIFI there, unless you desire privacy then yeah buy it.

BUFFET:
Buffet was 19.99 for brunch, or 17.99 for Players Club. Nothing too good about the buffet. It was ok but didn't have much choices other that 99.9% seafood. If you don't like seafood, like me, go to the burger place by Starbucks, or any other restaurant.

Overall the place was gorgeous, just a few here and there flaws, but great place and WILL come, and hopefully with a healthy self and family.

Room Tip: Get the room with the window away from the pool if you want to sleep in the quiet. Pool parties...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Checked in to a two bed room with my brother, unknown to us we were assigned a handicapped accessible room. The handicapped shower is much too small for able bodied people, and it is a handshower with chair in the shower stall. Still got the job done.

Rooms were very nice and clean, beds very comfortable. Checked in around 10pm, grabbed a bite in their cafe. Very good shrimp cocktail and sandwiches. Reasonably priced. Overall very nice.

Plan on bringing a cell phone with a data plan, wifi internet was $11.99 per day, also there was a mandatory resort fee of around $5 (not bad for vegas).

Property is very well kept, both nights we were there the pool was "rented out" to private engagements and not accessible to the public. Made me a little ticked off, but not a deal breaker.

I would come back to this property anytime, and maybe get a more upscale room with a jaccuzzi.

Room Tip: Avoid handicapped rooms, unless you need them.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I really loved this hotel. The staff was very nice, the room was extremely homey and comfortable. Very clean. The pool wasn't huge like most of the hotels in Vegas, but i prefer that. The sun hits it all day. Not crazy crowded... more of a locals place. And if you gamble, the tables were affordable and would not leave a huge dent in your pocket. The restaurants a great... and check out the Happy Hour specials!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our overall experience was frustrating to say the least, the first room we had was unacceptable and smelled horrible, so bad that we could not occupy the room for the first night and could not get a different room until the following morning. My wife had asthma issues due to the first room, the hotel seemed to care less. Trying to get them to comp an extra day for this trouble was like pulling teeth from a lion, but the finally did. The new room was much better. The Bass shop is incredible and so is the Mermaid show. The facilities are very clean and the staff is so-so.

BIGGEST ISSUE.. They allow locals to use the pool.! so they bring their kids who act as if they own the place, often times these parent don't even watch their kids. The kids have a great time annoying tourists. They should have a better system of allowing these locals in , some way to assure they wont flaunt their negative vegas attitude and parent their kids. So look out for the little brats and their drunk parents and you should be fine.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are pretty cool, but they play music often starting early in the morning, so if you plan to sleep in, keep this in mind.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I booked our room directly with the Silverton during their Summer get-away for a $35 night away from home. The decor is consistent with their "lodge" designation. The Bass Pro Shop attached to the property, next to the large aquarium, provides something to do besides gambling. The staff at check-in was very warm and when we called after checking in to request extra towels and bath cloths, they were delivered within just a few minutes.
Breakfast service the next morning was a bit slow, but the food was freshly prepared and as ordered. It rained and stormed, so we were not able to use the pool area, but we plan another night away and plan to enjoy more of the amenities.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the 4th floor to be above the roof level of the casino and pro-shop.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple