“Unforgettable!!”
other travelers have booked this property
You'll feel right at home when you stay at this lovely Las Vegas vacation rental house!
The bright and airy interior welcomes you upon your arrival.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The bright and airy interior welcomes you upon your arrival.
Prepare all your favorite meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
You'll love gathering around the sizable wood dining table to enjoy home cooked meals with your companions.
Watch your favorite shows and movies on the flat screen TV, equipped with cable and DVD player to appease your...
The in-unit laundry machines provide you with the utmost convenience and comfort.
Look forward to ending your vacation days in the inviting master suite.
The en suite master bathroom has everything necessary to satisfy your bathing needs.
All  4 bathrooms are spacious and well appointed.
This Las Vegas vacation rental home's spacious private patio offers tranquility just minutes from the heart of the city!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jdrain213
Los Angeles, California
“Unforgettable!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

From the moment I booked the home to the moment I left it. UNFORGETTABLE. Patrick was very helpful and communication was fast. Never met him at all during my visit but with his responses and communication I felt like I did. I kept asking him questions. I felt welcomed and so did my party. The location is very quiet so it is very good if you need to relax. Plus it isn't far from The strip. Uber rides were affordable. The home was very nice and comfortable. Enough to fit 8 people and maybe even more. Got to spend a weekend with some of my favorite people and Patrick made it happened. If I ever go back again with another big party I will definitely look into booking this property or any other properties Patrick looks after.

Thanks Patrick.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing