“Great Thai off Strip”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were so happy to have found this place, I ate here twice while in vegas. Great food, great service, relaxed location. Thank you for giving us such a great experience. I highly recommend the green curry.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I am leaving just 4*, because I didn't enjoy the food. However I think that I made the wrong selection.
The staff was very pleasant and helpful, they did their best to make us feel well.
I will defenitely give it another try and hopefully this time the food I choose will be the right one for me.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the third time we have been to Pin-Kaow Restaurant. Located in a strip mall among many other food establishments, the exterior is no indication of what awaits those who enter. Carved woods embellish the walls, wood carvings, and ideas of Thailand surround you. The staff is friendly and helpful. Service is by teams, each member seemingly wanting assure your pleasure. I am by no means an expert on Thai cooking, however this restaurant is a wonder. Foods, strange to my palate fill the menu. So far, we have had six different meals with ingredients not usual to us. All the meals were hot, fresh, tasty and appetizingly served - and very satisfying. With this lovely, relaxing atmosphere and great food, the big surprise is cost! This is a very reasonably priced menu. Go! Try it! You will go back.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Very good food, fast fast service and cool atmosphere.

Had the happy hour special spring rolls, crab Rangoon and green salad for starters. For mains we had the pad Thai and Masaman curry with chicken. Very good food and large portions. Great cocktails too! Will return often.

Our server Max was the best!

1  Thank whotnow
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Our second visit to this Henderson location. Both times...excellent food. Very nice decor with upscale atmosphere. We were seated promptly and service was friendly. Chicken potsticker appetizers were perfectly prepared as were the main menu selections. Can't wait to go back.