“Always fun”

Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #416 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd/ Spring Mountain
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We go here for happy hour - noon to 6. Usually sit outside but it was too hot this year.

We had a business brunch and enjoyed it One of the people we were with remembered something that he had before but wasn't on the menu. The server asked the chef and he made it for him.

Good food and nice portions.

There are newer reviews for Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

As we were walking by decided to stop in for a cocktail. This placed had been mentioned to me prior to coming to Vegas but had forgotten about it. Put it together when I saw the name so we went in. Prices were high but I have to say my Manhattan was perfect, which is saying a lot for me. Oysters, 4 kinds we tried, were absolutely fresh and delicious. We didn't stay for dinner but all the apps. We had were wonderful. Server was extremely friendly and accommodating considering they had some special event which packed the place. I will definitely be back on my next trip!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I ordered the seabass and a seafood bisque. Unfortunately for the price, it just didn't deliver. It felt a bit like food service food. The service was just okay as well. Our waiter couldn't help with wine selection and seemed to be okay with a low level of service.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were welcomed by friendly hostess; our experience with the waiter ruined for us: we asked about their great selection of cheese platters and he said "they are all the same" i asked about their chicken dish, he said 'it comes with a wing. I asked about drinks with Absolute Vodka and he said "dont know what is that you want it with" my husband told him he was fired from our table, to get us another waiter and to get the manager but he never did, we waited 10min for the manager and we chose to leave.

2  Thank Violet B
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were all very hungry and irritable, everywhere was busy with a long wait and Morels was empty so we ate there by default. the waitor was a snob who was the ONLY staff I encountered in Vegas who treated us like that. There was 1 other table there during the entire hour and a half we were. We were so hungry that we couldn't wait to get out and find a hotdog or pizza, I had to go and look for the waitor so I could pay the bill.