“Brunch”

Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #368 of 5,042 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Blvd/ Spring Mountain
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We enjoyed Brunch on Sunday nice selection to choose from the menu. Bloody Mary is a must do they make it table side.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I ate lunch at Morels today and it was by far the worst meal I have had, either in Vegas or anywhere else! My flat iron steak was chewy, fries that are inferior to fast food, and service that was appalling. It took the food runner three tries to figure out which steak was "medium" versus "well". She literally switched the plates 3 times, while insisting that she had the right ones. This person actually was offended when I pointed that the dark crust on the steak would imply that it's the "well-done" done whereas the order with a bit of pink juice running out is the "medium". The fries was so over-done that I thought I was eating 3 days old fries from a fast-food joint. My romaine heart caesar salad dressing was flat. Overall, food quality is below-average and service is abysmal. To be fair, however, my waiter was attentive and tried hard. He simply had too many tables to serve. Oh well, another one bites the dust. It's too bad because the restaurant is located right in the midst of Palazzo's check-in atrium. You would think the management/ownership would try a bit harder to be good at what they do.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I just happened to stumble upon Morels while walking around our hotel and decided to try it for breakfast. We ended up eating breakfast here every day of our trip! Sitting on the patio was great and I loved the food. It is ice because the patio is in the shade at breakfast time so it was very pleasant. The service was great and the omlettes are to die for!

1  Thank TheDaanes
Reviewed June 6, 2013

After stopping in last summer and finding this gem, my wife and I had to return to see if we were just unreasonably lucky. We weren't, but the reason is apparently a secret.

Morels has a summer happy hour that runs from 12-6, but I had to dig around online to confirm. They also have extensive, and excellent, cheese and charcuterie menus that aren't immediately available.

My wife and I sat at the bar, and while there were a few tables on the balcony occupied we were the only ones in the bar area. The bartender was attentive and helped select wines from the 2-for-1 list for us. We asked about the cheeses and she fetched us the hidden menus. We asked about the cheeses, and again were helped in our selections based on ones we had already tried and enjoyed. The 'super Gouda' lived up to the name, and was fun to say. The Italian prosciutto crudo was also a cut above what I have eaten in other places.

We spent the better part of two hours relaxing away from the mid-afternoon sun in a lovely environment, which we had to ourselves on a Friday. Two other customers came by the whole time we were there, which allowed us to have the excellent service all to ourselves. If you are anywhere near Morels on the strip, you owe it to yourself to walk in and at least check out the cheeses and wines, then try to resist staying for one or two.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were glad we spotted this restaurant in its nonchalant nook just off the front desk at the Palazzo's lobby right at the resort's main entrance from the strip. And we certainly made the right choice to stop by for breakfast on their patio. We experienced somewhat slow service at 9am but the quality and presentation of our orders made up for that. The lox & bagel was served with 3 mini bagels, the mushroom & gruyere breakfast crepe was creamy but light enough and its was big enough portion for two, the Lorraine quiche was the best we have ever had. Last but not least, there isn't enough praise we can give the Ecuador organic coffee served in a French press. Oh and the final check was surprisingly small for a Vegas resort.

1  Thank lilchickadeesmommy