“Out of business???”

Neighborhood: The Strip
Anaheim, California
“Out of business???”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Unless the establishment is closed for renovations, it appears that this former night club is permanently shut down

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Robert B

Houston, Texas
“Awesome atmosphere, fun visit”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I went to this place for dinner, and the food was really good and the atmosphere was awesome. I enjoyed the lighting and the decor and of course the food was not a dissapointment. If you are looking for an experience to remember, this is the place. At night it becomes a club but did not visit.

Visited September 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Boutique at its best”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Spent a few hours in here and it was awesome, respectable prices, great music and some good people. Not a place to go for a whole night but deffinately a good place to drop into !!!!!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank leesjourney
San Diego, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A man's perspective”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I consider myself someone who enjoys the company of others. Meeting new people is perhaps one of the best parts about traveling to a city like Las Vegas.

I've gone to Cathouse roughly three times, and have enjoyed my experience every time. This isn't much like the mega-clubs you will see advertised on the strip, but more like a quick-stop Club to get drinks and shake your booty for a few hours. My only gripe about this place is the high price of drinks (No surprise there) and the mediocre service. I do a good amount of pregamming with friends and will usually not spend that much on drinks anyhow. I would recommend anyone who goes out clubbing and is financially sound to do the same.

Each time I've gone, I've had the pleasure of meeting people from all over the world. My guess is the more intimate feel of the club attracts people who are more into feeling "connected" rather than the "disconnected" feeling one may get at a club filled with thousands of people. Consequently, the crowd is a lot more laid back, people are there to have a good time and it is evident in how people interact with one another.

Whenever I'm in Vegas and do not want to get TOO dressed up, I'll throw on some nice jeans and shirt and hit the cathouse. I've never left unhappy or solo. ;)

-David

• Visited July 2012
Aurora, Illinois
“not worth it...”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

very boring...not much else to say since we went in and stayed for maybe 5 minutes and left so I dont remember too much about it except it was dark empty and forgetable

Visited April 2012