“Excellent Find!”

Ranked #506 of 5,497 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: Good authentic Thai cuisine & Chinese food in Las Vegas since 1974. A family owned Restaurant that's open every day for Lunch & Dinner, where diners could dine in, Pick up delicious Asian meal for takeout, have the supper delivered, and We’ll even cater your next event, with our in house food delivery and catering service in Las Vegas. The Eatery is located just West of the Wynn Resort on the Vegas Strip. Our fully stocked Bar carries both Domestic & Imported Beer & Wine, where our associates specializes in mixing Polynesian cocktails, while serving up iced cold beer, and wines to enhance your Oriental dining pleasures. Please; Click, Call, and come by, to the Southwest corner of Spring Mountain Road and Valley View Blvd at 3505 S Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89103 U.S.A., for a fabulous Asian dining experience in Las Vegas.
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We came here on our last night in Vegas. Glad we did. It was only a few customers, but the food was great.

According to our waiter, they have been here since the 70's. He was very pleasant.

Huge portions!! We ordered Pa-Nang Curry, General tso chicken, fried zucchini, BBQ pork wonton soup, stuffed chicken wings (2) and seafood rice. All of it was excellent, but my favorites were the soup and seafood rice.

Great prices for everything. We spent 67.20 for all of that PLUS drinks. Also, we had so much take-home food that we have enough for a complete separate meal and then some.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (203)

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Ordered online. Paid with PayPal. Ordered was correct. Scarfed food on my room at the Venetian. Can't beat that.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Parking is tricky but the food and service is great. We did takeout and the staff was friendly and fast. Some of the dishes we ordered were spicy and our waiter asked how spicy would we like it. The spice level was perfect. Definitely going back again and this is my new favorite Asian restaurant in Vegas.

1  Thank 281jaya
Reviewed May 23, 2016

I did notice they cut back on there portions.and they don't give me free tea no more. I understand this is 2016 and not 2010 so prices have gone up. I love the food but the waiter screw my order up. so i ate it any way. The wait staff been there since i been going there since 2010. I give the food 5 stars and the service.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed May 19, 2016

This food is prepared, spiced and cooked well. It is hot and fresh when you get it. I have been here before and will come again.

Date of visit: May 2016