“great food BAD SERVICE”

Ranked #506 of 5,497 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: Good authentic Thai cuisine & Chinese food in Las Vegas since 1974. A family owned Restaurant that's open every day for Lunch & Dinner, where diners could dine in, Pick up delicious Asian meal for takeout, have the supper delivered, and We’ll even cater your next event, with our in house food delivery and catering service in Las Vegas. The Eatery is located just West of the Wynn Resort on the Vegas Strip. Our fully stocked Bar carries both Domestic & Imported Beer & Wine, where our associates specializes in mixing Polynesian cocktails, while serving up iced cold beer, and wines to enhance your Oriental dining pleasures. Please; Click, Call, and come by, to the Southwest corner of Spring Mountain Road and Valley View Blvd at 3505 S Valley View Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89103 U.S.A., for a fabulous Asian dining experience in Las Vegas.
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I love the take out food from Kung Fu, its the best!
I had out of town guests that I had to take to dinner last week and thought Kung Fu would be a good central easy to get to from the Las Vegas Strip location.
We were a party of 5 adults and arrived at 5pm, we were promply seated and than just awkwardly sat there for 15 minutes. It was embarassing, and uncomfortable! Every staff member just walked passed us like it was a game. We all studied the sticky menus until we got fed up and walked out. It was disappointing, no one even stoped to ask us why we were leaving? I can not recommend this any longer, sad as I did love the food but they left me with different taist this last visit....

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (203)

Reviewed April 13, 2016

This place is great! First time trying it and well worth it. Good prices, authentic Thai food, delicious quality and so close by the hotel on the strip (It's right in China Town and China Town is only like 5 minutes down Spring Mtn Rd if you rent a car during your Vegas stay! It's perfect!). Menu/Website says it's been there since the 70's and now we know why: the place is perfect for grabbing quick delicious Thai Food / Chinese Food! We went for lunch and they offer lunch specials at 7.25 that come inclusive with: 1 spring roll, soup, 1 pc chicken, bowl rice and your entree (Amongst Choices: Mongilian Beef, Panang Chicken Curry, Pad Thai, and like 8 more that I dont remember!). If you're from out of town, love delicious Thai food, dont want to spend too much just because youre in Vegas and want to drive only 5 min, then go to Kung Fu! Youll love it. And who wouldnt want to dine at a place called Kung Fu??? Awesome place..

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank A9659FQmiker
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

Prompt delivery, very polite communication when order was placed
Excellent won ton soup
Disappointed with fried wontons as they are fried pastry but then saw the description, they do say they are plain
Pad chicken curry excellent, as mild as we asked
Chow mien the best I've had except from Beijing
King prawn veg delicious, could have more than six prawns but really doesn't matter
Sticky rice offered with entrees is amazing and enough, no need for extra
Egg drop soup not my taste
Bill 55 $ , five for delivery.
That's that. Bye now, my order has arrived.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016

I went here with my husband. First off after spending 4 nights being overcharged on the strip having a $34 bill ( with alcohol) for 2 people was a very pleasant surprise. To eat I had the Orange Chicken and it was great. It had orange and pineapple chunks in it. The drink I had was a Mai Tai, it was wonderful. My husband had the shrimp fried rice and loved it. The service was great as well.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

We wanted a restaurant away from the casinos, so in researching we found this restaurant and the main thing I highly recommend is anything with the jumbo shrimp. It is the most succulent shrimp and well prepared I have ever had

Date of visit: February 2016