“Great Food Great Service to your Hotel Door!!!”

Kung Fu Thai & Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #550 of 5,317 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: A restaurant in Las Vegas cooking Quality, authentic Thai cuisine & Chinese food. An Eating Place where you can dine in, Pick up your meal for takeout, have your supper delivered, We’ll even cater your next event, with our in house catering service. This diner is open for your convenience every day, for lunch and dinner. The Eatery is located just West of the Wynn Resort on the Vegas Strip. Our Oriental staff will make an exotic cocktail, serve up iced cold beer, or wines to enhance your dining pleasure. So Click, Call, and come by, for a fabulous Asian dining experience in Las Vegas.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

They deliver to your hotel room!!!!
I'm staying at MGM Grand. I wanted dinner but didn't want to spend $100.00 to get good food for 4 people. This place is truly a blessing. I'm Thai and this place is authentic to the core. I ordered Thai Style green papaya salad (som Tum) --spicy level 4 of 10 (my friends can't stand spice-I recommend level 3 to 4 if you want the perfect flavor profile--. We also ordered crab rangoons (NOT A THAI FOOD ITEM, good none the less). I ordered from the vegetarian menu "Chinese Ong choy" I added chicken to the dish (Onchoy-aka water spinach - tastes like spinach), heat level 6--oooh sooo tasty just like how my mom makes it. Also ordered pad thai -- also a winner. Highly recommend this place. It takes about 45 minutes to deliver.

2  Thank sanuktraveler

Reviewed November 21, 2012

The best wonton soup I have every eaten. The menu is huge and contains a Chinese and Thai section. It is an older restaurant located in Chinatown on the corner of Valley View and Spring Mountain. I could care less what it looks like when the food is fantastic. They are located not far from the strip and they offer delivery service and online ordering. Their hours are11a-11p. Everything is cooked to order, I like that the servers ask on a scale of 1-10 how spicy you would like your food. They have a bar area also. They serve Angus Beef in their dishes and you can taste the difference in the quality. The Mongolian beef was very good, they have a special recipe for the sauce that they cook in a 500 degree wok. So yummy! Even though it sits on the Valley View street side, I would park on the Spring Mtn side and just walk around the corner of the shopping center to get to it.

2  Thank Traveler J
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Did not feel like going out again in Las Vegas, so had my dinner delivered to my room from Kung Fu. Was happy with the Thai Food that they delivered. Good soup and appetizers. Delivery was only $4 and took an hour for me at dinner time.

1  Thank OrygunDuck
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The taste the ingredient .... I feel like i taste thai food at home ... That's really cool place if you want to try thai food

1  Thank Sem A
Reviewed October 30, 2012

If you love Panda Express then don't come to this fabulous restaurant. Their food has character, service is excellent and friendly. Not to mention the food is affordable and the staff take clear pride in their establishment.

2  Thank zapoko