“What a way to celebrate my birthday!!!”

Australia's Thunder from Down Under
Ranked #62 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The PERFECT Girls' Night Outback! Australia's HOTTEST Export - Thunder From Down Under - hits an intimate Vegas stage every night of the week showing off chiseled bodies, seductive dance routines, cheeky humor and boy-next-door charm that you won't be able to resist! Each sexy performer embodies a different female fantasy and brings it to life, turning your wildest dreams into reality. This isn't the type of show you just sit and watch - Thunder is a fully interactive experience. The blokes dance on tabletops, make their way through the crowd and even select a few lucky ladies to join in the fun on stage. Don't miss your chance to get up close and personal with these Aussie blokes! Critics, celebrities and fans from around the world rave that Thunder From Down Under is the best male revue on the Strip! This show is the ultimate bachelorette party, divorce party and girls' night out destination.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went for the 9pm show on 17th June and was not disappointed. The guys are all HOT and in great shape, the MC is hilarious and all in all it was great fun. Would definately go again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I went through tons of reviews online and couldn’t find anything helpful about where to sit, so let me focus on that for a minute. The very front row is tables 1 through 8 and they are more expensive and considered VIP for no other reason than because they are the first row. You won’t get any interaction with the guys AT ALL. I think all of us in the first row were disappointed that we had paid more and the guys always went to the tables behind us.

My sister-in-law and I were at table 8, seats 1 and 2 (1 and 2 are the front seats at the table) and the only time a guy came to the front row was when he stood on table 7 and poured beer all over himself. This may have been exciting for everyone in the audience but not for those of us at tables 6, 7, and 8, who had to turn away to not get beer in our faces but it still got all over our hair and clothes. Thankfully a worker gave us towels. (The beer was planted. We saw a worker place it there beforehand, so don’t worry that your drink will be wasted!)

The theater is tiny, about the size of two classrooms, so even if you are in the last row, you are still very close. Behind the VIP tables is the next row and this is where you SHOULD sit, tables 9-15. They guys were always going in that area. Behind this is the back row which wraps around to the sides of the theater. Sitting here is also better than VIP because they got lots of interaction too.

The show itself was lots of fun. The guys certainly aren't the best dancers but they are very nice to look at! They dressed in costumes and striped them off to only thongs. They never showed the naked front but always turned around and showed their naked butts.

They pulled a grandma on stage which was hilarious and also, three ladies were chosen to participate in a fake orgasm contest. I read that if you want to be selected for these things to wear a sash or veil, but only one girl with a veil was chosen to go on stage.

After the show a sofa was brought out on stage and ladies lined up for a picture with them for $20 each. Also, I don't know if this happened to everyone who attended the show, but my sister-in-law and I were stamped on our wrists on our way into the show for free entrance to LAX night club and free drinks until 12. It's easy to get to using the indoor walkway. We showed up after the show and pretty much had the dance floor to ourselves and they give you free vodka cranberries. After midnight it was so crowded you couldn't even dance so we left.

Anyway, it was a fun show and I'd recommend it for a girls night but just remember not to sit in VIP (first 8 tables) because there is NO interaction with the guys.

2  Thank wildlotus2482
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Saw the show on a Thursday night, the 11:00 PM. one.
I spent the money for the good seats which are so worth it unless you want the guys to pull you on stage. The only women that get pulled on stage were in the cheap seats and getting married.
Except for one women who was so embarrassing to see I was just well ashamed. She was not getting marred so I was like finally a regular person. But all she did was stand there and lolol with her hand in front of her face. Now they do not drag you on stage she could of said no. Finally the guy said go back to your seat. ThankGod it was just bad.
They have a great dance set up, are very attractive, talented and fun.
No tipping, No touching, No full nakedness.
By the way there were 3 men there why I have no idea. They were not gay.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was my first time going to a show like this so i was a little nervous and didn't know what to expect. We went on a Thursday night and sat at the tables closer to the back by the booths near the bar area ($62). Even though we were in the back, we could still see very good! I don't think any seat in there is bad, the venue is not that big but a perfect size.

The guys can dance really good! I was impressed. They do make their way around the room so if you are in the back you will get attention too. It did get a little cheesy with the group dancing all the time but it didn't stop us from cheering.

I got pulled from the audience by Aidan when it was his turn to pick a girl from the audience (which was surprising since we were near back and we weren't jumping up and down to get his attention) and was given a lap dance i will never forget LOL!!! He was very kind and such a gentleman, which all of the guys were! We expected them to be jerks and a little snobby but they were the nicest men we have ever met, which made us more of a fan!

The line to get a picture with the cast got long fast so we didn't get a chance to take a picture with them on Thursday night.....so we went back on Saturday night!!! This time we sat at the front table in the middle ($74) which is the seats i strongly recommend now!!!!!!! Saturday night was the best out of both nights we went, I have never had so much fun! They did the same routines but added a little extra bad boy to it. This time we ended up getting in line fast to take pictures ($20 per person) and i got to sit with Aidan :) .

I highly highly highly recommend the show! The men are so nice and down to earth. They don't mind mingling with the audience and talking to you after the show.

Best birthday week ever for me!!! Will definitely be going back whenever I am in Las Vegas.

1  Thank ShoeGURU
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Fun show! Don't worry fellas if your lady goes to this show - they don't go full monty. Just a bunch of beef cakes prancing around the stage. They are drool worthy but not the best dancers but hey I barely noticed any problem with their moves! A picture with the guys after is a well spent $20 providing you with a fun little memory of the show.

1  Thank crazycanuckEMS