“Just like Magic Mike's”

Australia's Thunder from Down Under
Ranked #62 of 224 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The PERFECT Girls' Night Outback! Australia's HOTTEST Export - Thunder From Down Under - hits an intimate Vegas stage every night of the week showing off chiseled bodies, seductive dance routines, cheeky humor and boy-next-door charm that you won't be able to resist! Each sexy performer embodies a different female fantasy and brings it to life, turning your wildest dreams into reality. This isn't the type of show you just sit and watch - Thunder is a fully interactive experience. The blokes dance on tabletops, make their way through the crowd and even select a few lucky ladies to join in the fun on stage. Don't miss your chance to get up close and personal with these Aussie blokes! Critics, celebrities and fans from around the world rave that Thunder From Down Under is the best male revue on the Strip! This show is the ultimate bachelorette party, divorce party and girls' night out destination.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a hoot. if you've seen the dance routines in Magic Mike's, you'll recognize these guys- except they are much more likeable than in the movie. My poor husband was only one of 3 men at the show. it's obviously a treat for new brides, divorced women or women who want a lark. Although Vegas is "sin city", except for a few momentarily exposed bare bums, the show is tame. It is, however, a lot of fun- most coming from audience participation of 5-7 screaming fans in the audience. The MC is cute and also provides eyecandy for the audience. The guys from " Down Under" come across as funny, sexy, approachable and "Nice". Their interactions with the fans is perfect in terms of not being pushy or over- reaching the limits. If anything, the participants who come on stage exceed what I expected in terms of touching, etc. It is all so good-natured and fun that you laugh and enjoy. The guys even stay on about an hour for pictures after the show. it is a good time. Even my husband didn't mind it. Don't get me wrong, these men are stuff that dreams are made of, but ones you can't take home.

2  Thank unhappytraveller123

Reviewed December 21, 2012

If you are not up front, then there is no personal 'touch' which includes a waitress to bring you grossly over priced, weak drinks you get served for free in the casino. Fun show but not as fun as it could have been.

1  Thank Nasus Y
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

It's a great show, the guys are incredible handsome and super sexy as hell! All of them dance incredible and there is a point in the show where you just do not know where to look!
All of the are super handsome! I love the show and sure i'll be back next time i'm in Vegas

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

i must say that having seen Magic Mike on my flight to USA I had high hopes for this show. While the men were very sexy, the show I felt lacked pazzaz. The dances werent in unison and I felt it was very corny almost to the point of tacky. After the show we paid $20 for a very small photo with them that was not printed well. We were promised anyone who bought the photo would get a private meet and greet with the boys after all pics were taken. When pics were finished we were herded outside and told to wait. We waited over 20 minutes and only 3 came out. There were a lot of disappointed customers.

It is an ok show but I am not sure if I would recommend it. I myself would not go again.

5  Thank MaryKayPinkLady
Reviewed November 28, 2012

If you're squeamish about nudity- this is not for you. But if you like to look ( and maybe even grab) the rock-hard abs and backsides of some of vegas's sexiest men - then step right up! Let me get to the 'meat' of the matter. The night I went there were quite a few bridal parties in the place, along with a few grandmas! All had a blast! I laughed at the MC's jokes and marveled at the dancer's ... Um ....skills :) before the show ended, I knew each of them by butt ... I mean name. I think you get the point. Great night out for the girls - gotta luv the Aussies!!

5  Thank Rika64